3 Ways to Root Android Phones Without PC (All Brands) Just 1X Click 2021 – What is Root? Can Android Phones be Rooted? How to root Android without PC properly? These 3 questions may have crossed your mind when you heard the word root Android phone. What exactly is Root? The root is a process that allows you to get full access to the Android operating system on your cellphone. So far, access to all features and customization on Android phones is often limited by the system embedded by the manufacturer of your cellphone.
3 Ways to Root Android Phones Without PC (All Brands) Just 1X Click 2021
The Android operating system is a Linux-based system and is Open Source. This means you can modify the operating system according to the user’s wishes. It’s just that, because cellphone manufacturers have one goal or another, access to modifying Android phones is limited.
- 3 Ways to Increase Android RAM Without Root on All HP Brands
- 3 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without PC
- How to Record Android Phone Screen Easily Without Root 2021
The process to limit user access to modify Android phones is commonly called Lock Bootloader. Well, if we do Root on the cellphone, we will unlock the Lock Bootloader so that we can get full access to all the features that Android has.
Is Rooting Android Phone Safe?
One of the reasons why cellphone manufacturers lock access to all Android features is security. If the cellphone root access is opened, the user can change the security system standards on his cellphone so that it will result in total device damage. Therefore, a rooted Android cellphone, the warranty period will automatically expire because the cellphone manufacturer itself does not want to be responsible for system damage caused by user ‘fad’.
Another reason why cellphone manufacturers lock access to all Android features is so that the default applications embedded in cellphones can be used by users. The default application, which is usually called bloatware, is indeed sometimes annoying for some users. The reason is that some of the default applications are not really needed and actually take up a lot of internal memory. If the user is given full access to the Android operating system then they can delete the default application easily. Hp manufacturers certainly don’t want this to happen, so they lock access to the Android operating system.
So if we look at the description above, we can conclude that Root Android is not safe. If you continue to do so, then the product warranty claim will not apply and if the Android phone is completely damaged then you can’t fix it again. But on the other hand, if you root Android successfully, you can get many advantages. What are the advantages of rooting Android and what are the disadvantages?
Advantages and Disadvantages of Rooting Android Phones
Before we discuss how to root Android phones without a PC, let’s learn what are the advantages of rooting Android:
Advantages of Rooting Android Phones
- Can Delete Default Applications. As explained above, default applications that are not too important will burden the performance of the cellphone. The default applications will take up a lot of space in the internal memory and RAM. Because the default application is protected by the operating system of the cellphone manufacturer, therefore root will open the protection so that you can delete all the default applications that are not important
- Can Overclock Processor. Overclock is a process to force the HP processor to work to its maximum point. Overclocking will make Android cellphone performance faster, but this process certainly has consequences. The Overclock process will make the processor very hot and drain a lot of battery power. If the heat is not handled further it will result in the processor being damaged
- Increase Internal Memory with MicroSD. If you have a cellphone with small internal memory, it will often be difficult because you have to frequently delete data and applications to make the memory more spacious. If you don’t want this to happen, you can increase the internal memory by using a MicroSD. In essence, your internal memory will be increased in capacity with MicroSD memory. This method cannot be done if your Android is not rooted
- Install Forbidden Apps. There are some applications that cannot be installed if your cellphone is not rooted, for example, Titanium Backup. With Root Android you can install any application easily
- Reduce Apps Running in the Background. Applications running in the background will take up a lot of RAM capacity. If left unchecked, this will certainly have an impact on decreasing HP performance. Now to reduce stubborn applications running in the background, you can root your cellphone.
Disadvantages of Rooting Android Phones
- Loss of Product Warranty. The cellphone manufacturer will not be responsible for cellphone damage due to root. Because rooting Android is illegal, the warranty claim will no longer be valid, even though you just bought the cellphone yesterday
- Cannot Update OTA. Update the Android operating system via OTA (Over The Air) will not be possible after the root occurs. This is because there is an OTA feature that is deleted when rooting is done
- Chaotic Hp Performance. Sometimes a cellphone that has been rooted in performance can suddenly drop drastically. This is because the cellphone operating system is unstable, causing some features to not run normally
- Vulnerable to Viruses. Rooting Android phones will eliminate security features and standards on the cellphone. This will certainly widen the security gap on your cellphone. Therefore, be careful about storing important information on a rooted Android phone
- Totally Dead HP. The worst consequence experienced when rooting Android is the cellphone is completely dead or often restarts itself. This is because there is an improper root process that damages the operating system as a whole.
If you want to root your Android phone to get faster performance, it’s a good idea to just replace your cellphone with a new, fast Android cellphone. Sultan has recommendations for fast cellphones at low prices and cool cellphones at pocket-friendly prices. Instead of root failure and you end up buying another cellphone, it’s better from the start to buy a cheap cellphone with high specifications and cool designs, right?
3 Ways to Root Android Without PC
1. Root Android Without PC with KingoRoot
KingoRoot is one of the most recommended root apps for Android phones. This application can root your Android phone with one click. To download the application click here. How to use it is very easy, just install this application (apk format) on your cellphone and run it with one click. After that wait until the root process is complete.
The KingoRoot application can already be used on almost all brands of Android phones, such as: Samsung, Google, HTC, LG, Huawei, Sony, and so on. The Android operating system that can be rooted can be from Android version 1.0 to 5.0. Before rooting, make sure the model or type and version of Android listed on the application screen is compatible with your Android phone.
2. Root Android Without PC with KingRoot
Although the name is almost the same as KingoRoot, King Root is different from the application above. King Root allows you to root Android phones without a PC in seconds. This application can root Android with versions ranging from 4.22 to 5.1. To Root, Hp is also quite easy because just click the blue button and wait for the root process to complete. King Root application can be downloaded here.
King Root can be used on several types of Android phones. But so that you are more careful, make sure your Android type and version are read first in the application. If it doesn’t read, don’t try to root Android with this app because it might fail.
3. Root Android Without PC with iRoot
iRoot is an Android cellphone root application without a PC that can be installed on a cellphone. With just one click you can root Android without the need for special skills and complicated techniques. This application is quite safe to use for various types and models of the latest Android cellphones. Regarding support, the iRoot application can root cellphones of various brands such as Samsung, Google, Sony, HTC, and others. The Android operating system used can also start from version 2.3 to 5.0. To download the application, click here.
Before practicing how to root Android without a PC with the above application, consider first whether your cellphone can be rooted with these three applications or not. If you can, the model or type of cellphone and the version of the operating system used will appear on the application screen. If it doesn’t appear, don’t try to root your Android. No matter how you root your Android, it’s still an unsafe action to root Android. If the root fails, your cellphone will be completely damaged, cannot be turned on at all, and the warranty claim will not apply. Thank you for reading I hope this article is useful.