3 Ways to Permanently Activate Windows 10 Laptop PC 2021 – Many people are looking for the Windows 10 activation method they use. As more and more people choose to use and install the Windows 10 system. To use the Windows 10 system better, it is necessary to activate the Windows 10 system before it can be used normally. Otherwise, many functions will be limited.
So how to permanently activate Windows 10? Regarding this question, Labkom99 will explain about three ways to permanently activate Windows 10.
How to Activate Windows 10 Permanently
1. The First Way of Activating Windows 10
1. Now we can see the current activation status of the Windows system. By using the shortcut key “ WIN + R ” to open the running dialog box. Then enter the command slmgr.VBS -xpr, and click OK, so that you can see the current system activation information.
2. Another version of the Windows 10 system, the editor did not test, the test was successful in the professional version of Windows10. We can right-click the computer icon, select properties, and see our Windows 10 system version.
3. Now we right-click on the start menu, then select command prompt select run us [ Administrator ], and click to open it.
4. Then copy the command here, then paste it directly into the command prompt interface, as shown below
slmgr /ipk VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in slmgr /ato
After copying and pasting into the command prompt, you can press the keyboard CTRL+V to paste. Copy and paste the command line then press enter. If a prompt appears press ok then copy and paste the next line. Usually, Windows will restart automatically.
5. After the activation process is carried out, try to check again to see the activation status. Here we can press the shortcut key “ win+r ” on the keyboard to open the operation. Then here we enter the command slmgr.VBS -xpr, click OK to run the command!.
Or you can right-click the computer icon, select properties, and see the activation status of our Windows 10.
6. In the window that appears at this time, will show whether or not the activation process that you did was successful. If it doesn’t work, you can repeat the activation process again by changing the serial number.
2. Second Way
- Download and install KMSpico Windows 10 activation tool. Open the folder and prepare to install the activation tool.
- Find the Windows 10 KMSpico activation tool in the folder and right-click it to open it in administrator mode.
- Remember here that the installation path should not be changed leave it the default.
- After the installation is complete, we press the red button to start the activation of windows 10 and it will automatically reboot after the activation of windows 10 is complete, we just need to wait.
- Click to view activation status. right-click the computer icon, select properties, and see the activation status of our Windows 10.
3. The Third Way of Activating Windows 10
- Find the “Computer” icon on the desktop, right-click it, and select “ Properties “.
- There is activation information at the bottom of the computer properties page. If it has not been activated, please click the activation link.
- Then enter the Windows 10 product key on the next page. After the input is complete, click “Next” to complete the activation.
Here’s a Windows 10 product key that you can try
Windows 10 Professional Edition Product Key:
Windows 10 Enterprise Edition Product Key:
Windows 10 Home Edition Product Key:
Core Family Edition: YTMG3-N6DKC-DKB77-7M9GH-8HVX7 CoreSingleLanguage
Single language win1064 home edition activation key: BT79Q-G7N6G-PGBYW-4YWX6-6F4BTCoreCountrySpecific
Activate 64-bit win10 home edition in specific countries: N2434-X9D7W-8PF6X-8DV9T-8TYMDProfessional
64-bit system win10 activation code (Home Edition): TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
Win10 Home Edition N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
Win10 Single Voice Home Edition: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
Win10 Special Country Home Edition: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
Win10 activation key (Professional Edition):
Win10 activation key (Enterprise Edition):
Win10 activation key (Home Edition):
Activate windows 10 key (education version):
Windows 10 activation key (Professional Edition N):
Activate win10 key (Enterprise Edition N):
(Education Edition N):
(Enterprise Edition LSTB):
(Enterprise Edition LSTB N):
Win10 system god Key (applicable to all versions):
Above is a detailed explanation of 3 ways to permanently activate Windows 10. However, the activation process sometimes requires us to disable windows defender first so that the Windows activation file is not read as a virus. If you experience this, follow these steps to temporarily disable your Windows 10.
How to Turn Off Windows Defender
This is one of the fastest and easiest ways to disable Windows Defender. All operations will be performed via settings. Just follow these steps:
- Go to Start by clicking on the Windows logo at the bottom left of your screen.
- On the Start menu, locate and click Open Settings by clicking on the gear-shaped icon in the left pane.
- Windows Settings will open. Continue by clicking Update & Security. This will be the last resort.
- Next, proceed by clicking on Windows Security in the left pane.
- Under the Protection area, click Virus & threat protection.
- The virus protection & threat protection window will open. Under Virus protection & threat protection settings, continue by clicking Manage Settings.
- Real-time protection will appear. The blue ON button indicates that the protection is active
- Windows will ask if you want to make changes. Click Yes. You will see a message stating that real-time protection is turned off, an indication that you have successfully turned off Windows Defender.
Windows Defender real-time protection is off