How to Activate Windows 7 32 / 64 Bit Offline and Permanently 100% – Windows 7 is still the choice for most computer users. Although there are newer versions of Windows, Windows 7 is still widely used because this operating system is relatively light and the appearance is also not so outdated, yes, even if compared to apple to apple with Windows 10, of course, Windows 7 is a little behind.
Easy Ways to Activate Windows 7 32 / 64 Bit Offline and Permanently 100%
The reason users still choose Windows 7 as their operating system is because Windows 7 is relatively stable, there are very few bugs and errors, and almost all people, both young and old, will have no difficulty when using Windows 7.
Another reason why most people still use Windows 7 is because their computers/laptops have hardware specifications that are quite an old school so they inevitably have to use Windows 7 as their operating system. If a computer/laptop that has low specifications is forced to run the Windows 10 operating system or newer, the performance will be slower / lag.
How to Activate Windows 7 Permanently
After installing Windows 7 which I have discussed before, the next step is to activate Windows 7. Maybe some of you are confused about how to activate Windows 7 without having to have a product key.
- 4 Ways to Activate Windows 10 For Free (Proven and Fast)
- How to Activate Office 2016 Easily And Permanently
- How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 on Laptop PC
1. After you finish installing Windows 7 but haven’t activated it, don’t be surprised if you will find a black screen like the picture below. And usually, in the lower right corner, it says ” This copy of Windows is not genuine “. Not only that, you will also be limited and not be able to enjoy the features of Windows 7 to the fullest.
2. Before activating Windows 7, make sure you turn off / temporarily disable the antivirus installed on your computer/laptop, whether it’s Avast, Avira, ESET, Smadav or others. You can usually see an active antivirus in the startup menu in the lower right corner. As indicated by the red arrow, there I use 2 antiviruses, the first is ESET and the second is Smadav.
3. Even though Smadav is not the main antivirus, we still have to turn it off by right-clicking the Smadav icon and selecting Disable Protection (Until Next Restart).
4. Then disable the ESET antivirus by clicking the icon and selecting Pause protection. It would be better if you uninstall all antivirus installed on your computer/laptop. Later after the activation is complete, the antivirus can be reinstalled.
5. But if you just finished reinstalling Windows 7 and haven’t installed any antivirus, then you can skip steps 2 to 4.
6. First download the Windows 7 activator via this link (password: windows ) and also download WinRAR for the purposes of extracting files via this link.
7. Right-click the activator file then select Extract Here.
8. After that right-click windows loader and select Run as administrator.
9. After the application opens, please select Install to activate your Windows 7.
10. Wait for the activation process to complete.
11. If you get a warning like this, just select Restart.
12. After the computer/laptop turns on and enters the desktop, please enter the System menu to check whether the activation process was successful or not. You do this by going to the Start Menu, typing ” system ” and the System option will appear.
13. In the Windows activation option, the words Windows is activated will appear indicating that your Windows 7 has been successfully activated.
That’s a tutorial on how to activate Windows 7 that can be applied to all versions of Windows 7. After successfully activating, you will no longer see the annoying “This copy of Windows is not genuine” writing.
Once again I emphasize, if you have enough money to buy a genuine Windows 7 product key, please just buy it, that’s even better. But if you are a student who does not have enough money to buy the original, you can use this method as an alternative to activate your Windows 7. Hopefully, the tutorial above is useful and easy to understand.
Thank you for reading the article.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.