How to Flash Oppo A3s Using SD Card-How to Flash Oppo A3s Using SD CardMaybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Oppo A3s Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
How to Flash Oppo A3s Using SD Card 2021
This Oppo A3s smartphone was released in 2018 because the price is very affordable. This smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
If your Oppo A3s Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Oppo A3S HP.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Ingredients you need to prepare:
- Download QPST/QFIL
- Download Qualcomm USB Driver
- Download Firmware Oppo A3S (CPH1853) / Firmware Oppo A3S (CPH1803)
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to flash the Oppo A3s:
- The first thing you have to do is install the driver on your PC/computer.
- Next, extract the Oppo A3s stock ROM Firmware file that you downloaded earlier.
- Then run Qfil Tool.
- Then you select the “ Flat Build ” option.
- In the Select Programmer section, click the Browse button then select the extracted folder for your Oppo A3s firmware, and look for the “ prog_emmc_firehouse_89XX.mbn ” file.
- Then please click the Load XML button, then select “rawprogran_unsparse.xml ” and select “patch0.xml” then click open.
- Next, now try to connect the Oppo A3s Hp when it is off to your Computer/Laptop using the USB cable that you have prepared.
- If your Oppo A3s have been detected, now you click the Download button to start the Flashing process.
- Wait for the Flashing process for a while until the download is complete, which indicates that your flashing process has been successful.
- Now you can unplug the USB cable and try to turn on your Oppo A3s.
How to Flash Oppo A3s Using SD Card
If the first method has not worked or you do not happen to have a computer or laptop, then you can use the second step, namely by flashing the Oppo A3s using an SD card.
This second method is easier and simpler to use, because it only requires an SD Card and Oppo A3s Firmware File, and does not require any software.
The SD card that you need to prepare is at least 4 GB, if it is more than 4 GB of the memory capacity of course it will be much better.
If so, now you can follow how-to Flash Oppo A3s using the following SD Card:
- The first step, you first download the Oppo A3S OTA Firmware then extract the file and save it in the microSD memory that you have prepared. ” must have .zip extension “
- Turn off your Oppo A3s Smartphone and make sure you have saved the Firmware File on the microSD.
- Then turn on your Smartphone and press the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously until there is the Oppo Logo.
- Next, you can choose the language, just choose English
- If you manage to enter Oppo Recovery, select the install from the SD option menu.
- Next, the data display on your SD Card will appear and look for the OTA Firmware File that was saved earlier (file with .zip extension ).
- Next, you select OK to start the Oppo A3S Flashing process without a Laptop and Computer.
- Next, wait for the flashing process for a while so that the words ” updating successfully ” appear, which means that your phone’s flashing process has been successful.
- Then press Back to return to the main recovery menu, and please reboot the Oppo A3s.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo A3s about forgetting pattern/Password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hardback), I hope this article helps.