How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A3  – The Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone was officially released in 2014, the price of the Samsung Galaxy A3 is also very affordable. Because the price is very affordable, the Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone is in the interest of many Android Smartphone users.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A3 
Your Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone is having problems?.
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
The Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone is an old and old-school smartphone. Naturally, if not a few smartphone users experience problems such as forgetting the pattern/password, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), or boot loop. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone as before is by flashing. Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A3 using Odin 2022
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A3 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy A3 Flash Material
- Download Samsung Galaxy A3 USB Drivers
- Download Odin3 v3.10.7
- Download Firmware Stock Rom Samsung Galaxy A3
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used matches the type and type of your Smartphone.
The Firmware file that you downloaded, if it is still in the form of WinRAR/7zip with the .zip/.rar extension, please extract the file first, when it has been extracted there will be a file with the extension HOME.tar.md5.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A3 below:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone.
- Next, extract all the files (Odin3, Samsung Galaxy A3 USB Driver, Samsung Galaxy A3 Stock Rom Firmware) that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Samsung Galaxy A3 USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the Odin3 program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will run.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy A3 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy A3 on boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Samsung Galaxy A3 having problems?.
The Flash Samsung Galaxy A3 smartphone was officially released in 2022 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Samsung Galaxy A3.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every