How to fix Google Play Store not working – Google Play Store is essential for any Android mobile and device. Because most of the users use Google Play Store to download and install the app on their mobile or Android device.2
Google Play Store not working? How to Fix 2021
Just some time ago while installing the app for my mobile, I faced the problem like google play store not working and play store crashing. This means that I could not install the app on mobile through my play store.
- Find Out What Err Too Many Redirects is And How to Fix it
- Ways to Fix Bluetooth Not Working in Windows 10
- How to Fix Blur App Display on Windows 10 PC Laptop
- Even though there is no definitive manual to fix Google Play Store. But in this article, we will tell about some tips and tricks to solve it. By which we can fix the problem like google play store not working and play store crashing.
unfortunately google play store has stopped solution, how to fix unfortunately google play services has stopped, can’t download apps from play store, how to fix google play store
Google Play Store not working
First of all, it should be ensured that the problem of the Google Play store not working and the play store crashing is not from the google side or from your side. First of all, we will check from the Google side. For this, we will check the status of the play store on a service like a down detector.
If there are many users reporting about this kind of problem then it is most likely that this problem is from the Google side. Then you don’t have to do anything, so you just have to wait for it to heal.
And if you suspect that the problem is from your mobile side then the first thing you should do is restart your phone. And if even after restarting the phone, the problem of the Google Play store not working and the play store crashing is not solved. So for this, we will talk about some of the best methods here. By which we can solve this problem.
1. Fix Date and Time settings
Checks the date and time of your Android smartphone for the Google Play Store. So if the time and date of your smartphone and play store are not the same then in this case Google’s servers will have difficulty in synchronizing with your device. Due to this Google Play Store not working error will come in Play Store.
To fix this problem, you need to go to the Settings of your Android mobile. And here you can check the date and time of your smartphone.
Apart from this, you can also see whether the mobile’s automatic date and time is OFF or ON. If it is not already ON, you should turn it ON. You can also update the time and date by following the steps given below.
- First of all, go to the Settings of your mobile and tap / click on Date and Time there.
- Now you will see many options here. Here select Automatic date and time. Now you manually select the date inset date and time in a set time.
- After that, go to the Play Store and try connecting again. It should now work without any problems.
So if still not connecting, then you can also use the other tricks given below.
2. Clear Google Play Store cache
In some cases, we can also solve this problem by clearing the cache memory of the Google Play Store. Because the data is temporarily stored in the cache memory so that it can be reloaded at the time of need. Sometimes a lot of old and unnecessary data gets collected in it.
So due to which it sometimes starts behaving wrongly. And it starts causing problems like google play store not working and play store crashing. It is very easy to clear the cache memory. So let’s how to clear Google Play Store cache memory. For this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, go to Settings on your device/mobile.
- Now go to Apps in the Settings menu.
- Now you find Google Play Store in it and open it by clicking on it.
- Like the given image, the page will open on your mobile. Finally, here you remove all the cache from the application by clicking on Clear cache.
After that process is done, go back to your Google Play Store and check if the google play store not working and the play store crashing issue is resolved or not. Here you have to keep one thing in mind that when you clear the cache memory of the application, then you will have to sign in Google Play Store again.
3. Clear and reset Play store data
So if the above solution is also not working for you, then you can also use this option. Using this option will clear all the data, settings, etc. of your mobile app. And it will make the app brand new.
So that you can do a new set again. And if this error is happening due to data. So with this method, the problem of google play store not working and play store crashing can be solved. Follow the steps given below to clear and reset play store data.
- Go to the Settings of your mobile.
- Click on Apps in the Settings menu.
- Here you search Google Play Store and open it.
- Now clean all the old data by clicking on Clear data.
After that now open Google Play Store and see if the problem of play store crashing is resolved or not.
4. Reconnect Google account
Sometimes it may happen that removing the Google account and reconnecting also solves the issue of the play store not working and the play store crashing. So to do this, follow the steps given below.
- Go to Settings of Mobile. And search Accounts in it. And open it.
- Select Google in this and look for the Gmail ID listed here. And click on this.
- Now on the top side, you will see the option of three dots or more, click on it. Now search for the Remove account option in it. And select it to remove Google Account from your mobile.
After that now go back to Google play store and try to open it. And enter your Google ID and Password again in it. If it’s still not working, move on to the next solution.
5. Reinstall the latest version of the Google play store
Google Play store cannot be completely uninstalled from your Android mobile. But by disabling the Play store and installing the latest version again, we can solve the issue of the google play store not working. To do so, follow the directions below.
- First, go to Settings and then to Security. And search for Device Administration there.
- On clicking this option, you will be taken to the Android device manager. Uncheck it and then disable it.
- Now you can uninstall the google play service by going to the application manager.
After that, now you try to open any app on your mobile which requires the Google Play store to open. By doing this automatically you will be given a guide to install the Google Play service. Now you install the new updated version of the Google Play service.
So after installing the updated version of the play store, now your problem of google play store not working and play store crashing will be solved. If not, try the next solution.
6. Google Service Framework Cache clear
Play store crashes can also happen due to Google Service Framework. And the issue of the Google Play store not working may arise.
Because sometimes data gets accumulated unnecessarily in the Framework. And it can also crash the play store.
So for this, it becomes necessary that we keep on clearing the unnecessarily accumulated data from time to time in the Google Service Framework. For this follow the steps given below.
- Go to the Application Manager of your mobile and tap/click on it.
- Here you will see the option of Google Service Framework, you have to open it by clicking on it.
- In this, you have to clear it by clicking on Clear cache.
After that now go back and try to open the Google Play store again. And see if the issue of google play store not working and play store crashing is still fixed or not. If not then you try to solve it by the next solution.
7. Fix google play store not working by disabling VPN
VPN is such a feature in your mobile by which we can hide our geographical location/location. You can also use a VPN to install apps in another country’s Play Store.
But sometimes it can also cause problems like google play store not working and play store crashing. If you have VPN enabled on your Android device then you should disable it.
Follow the steps given below to disable VPN.
- Go to your device’s settings.
- Under Networks, click More.
- After that here you can see the option of VPN. Tap/click on it and turn it off.
So now go back again and try to open the Google Play store. This may solve your problem now. If not, then try to solve the problem with the next solution.
8. Force stop Google Play Service
The way you restart your computer and mobile. Just like that, you have to restart your Google play store as well.
Because it is a very reliable, helpful, and common trick. By this, issues, like the google play store not working and the play store crashing in Android devices, can be easily solved. To do this, follow the steps given below.
- Go to your mobile’s Settings and then go to Application Manager.
- Now find Google Play Store here and click on it.
- Here click on Force Stop and stop Google Play Store.
After that try to open the Google Play store again. And check whether the play store is working properly or not. If not then try to solve the google play store not working and the play store crashing problem with the next solution.
9. Software reset your mobile
Unnecessary and temporary files can be easily removed from your mobile through this step. Because through this method we can get rid of the problem of google play store not working and play store crashing.
So before following this step, close all the open apps of your mobile. Here you have to reboot your mobile/device. This will not delete any data from your device.
- Long press the Power button on your device.
- Now click on the Reboot or Restart option. Your device will restart in no time.
After that, after restarting, try to open google play store again and this time you should be successful.
But if it is still not opening and the error of google play store not working and play store crashing is still coming then you will try to solve the issue by hard resetting your android.
10. Hard reset your mobile
If you are facing the problems of google play store not working and play store crashing even after all the above efforts, then you are left with no other option but to factory reset the mobile. Because it is a harsh measure. And as a result, after doing a factory reset, you will lose all the data on your mobile.
So to avoid this, you should take a backup of your mobile. So that with the help of backup after factory reset, you can get back all your old data without any problem. To perform a hard reset, follow the steps given below.
- Go to Settings and find Backup & reset there.
- Click on it. And then click on the Factory data reset option.
- Now after confirming tap/click on Reset device.
It will take a while to completely reset your device. After completion, start the Google play store and set it up as a new device.
Because your phone reaches back to the same position after Factory reset / hard reset. The condition in which you bought it.
At last, we definitely hope that all these 10 methods can help you to get rid of your google play store not working and play store crashing problem. If your problem is still the same, then now you need technical support from the service center. Apart from this, if you have any suggestions, then do let us know in the comment box.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day