How to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 on Laptop PC 2021 – one of the most widely used text processors today, this is understandable because there are still many users of Windows Vista and XP versions. That’s why this edition of Office stays afloat.
Best Ways to Activate Microsoft Office 2010 on Laptop PC
If your Office 2010 has not been activated, then the main thing you have to do is activate it first, one of the activation methods is the product key.
- How to Activate Office 365 On Windows 10, 7, 8/8.1 PC
- 11 Best Download Managers For Windows 10 PC Laptop
- How to Turn Off Windows 10 Update
Indeed, the existence of a product key or activation key from Microsoft Office 2010 can be used to activate a trial or limited edition of your Office 2010 suite.
Furthermore, you can also use a batch file that can be directly installed to your computer system to activate, this method does not require a product key, but activates via a KM or KMS server. Everything will be discussed here.
And once your version of Microsoft Office is activated, you can enjoy all the features available in Office 2010 including Word 2010, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
Don’t forget you have to download Office 2010 and install it on your Windows computer before moving on to the following method.
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key
You can choose one of the key products from Office 2010 based on the system bit, whether it’s 62-bit and 32-bit.
You can copy and paste the activation key as shown in the following image as an example.
After you install one of these product keys, you get 30 days to use Microsoft Office 2010.
How to activate Office 2010 with a batch file
The second way you can take is with a batch file, and this method I prefer because it can renew the key permissions if you want to run out automatically, so Office 2010 will continue to be active.
This method is legal and does not violate copyright and is also harmless to your Windows computer system.
The steps for activating Microsoft Office 2010 are as follows.
- Please open this link
- Then copy the code from the page from that URL.
- Now open Notepad, then paste the code earlier.
- Now save the Notepad file, and name it Office 2010.cmd.
- Now run the file by right-clicking and selecting “Run As Administrator“.
It’s done! Now your Microsoft Office has been activated successfully. Please directly check your Microsoft Office 2010 activation status.
- Question: I’m having a problem trying to open .cmd, what’s the solution?
- Answer: For that, you must first deactivate Windows Defender Security after Office 2010 is active, then please reactivate Windows Defender Security.
- Question: I found that CMD disappeared right after trying to open it, what is the solution for this problem?
- Answer: For sure you have to right-click on CMD then select Run As Administrator.
- Question: I have successfully activated it, but when I open one of the Microsoft Office 2010 products, for example, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or others, an error code message always appears: Error code: 0x4004F00C, what is the solution?
- Answer: This is due to damage to your Windows system, for that do a scan on Windows to find what is broken, then fix it, after that repeat the Office 2010 activation process.
- Question: I have successfully activated it, but how come every time I open one of the Microsoft Office 2010 products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or others, it still asks for activation, then what is the solution?
- Answer: That’s because there is more than one Office installed on your computer, so the solution is to uninstall one of them.
So, friends, that’s the whole way to activate Microsoft Office 2010 which is the most accurate and easiest to use by anyone who is currently using Microsoft Office 2010.