How to Activate Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 Legal for free – Many have commented, also rated, and gave the impression that Windows 8 or 8.1 is not an improvement over Windows 7, I personally do not agree with that assessment.
BEST WAYS to Activate Windows 8 Windows 8.1 Legal for free 2021
Their judgment may be the result of interacting with Windows 8’s Metro user interface, which does seem difficult to control for traditional Start menu users and the result takes hours to understand and then conquer. So they decided to update Windows 10 immediately to enjoy the greatness of the latest and greatest version of Microsoft.
However, many parties also give a positive impression stating that Windows 8 brings a tremendous performance compared to previous versions of Windows.
One of its strengths is the streamlining of startup time which is the most obvious thing to feel, besides the amazing pleasure for touch screen computer users, using Windows 8/8.1 (especially Windows 10) will maximize the use of their hardware.
On this occasion, I will guide you to activate Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 legally and for free. This is especially for those who already want to know the ability of the 8 if it is full-activated.
I recommend trying the first method first. If that fails, the second method is to install a batch file, which has the advantage of being a very time-saving activation method.
The following is super detailed information for your Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 activation.
- First, turn off Windows Defender Security for a while.
- First, turn off the antivirus program on your computer for a while.
Method 1: How to manually activate Windows 8 / Windows 8.1
We will activate Windows 8/8.1 using a KMS client key which is proven to be good and legal. Select the KMS client according to your Windows 8 edition.
The list of Windows 8/8.1 KSM client setup keys is as follows:
- W8 Core: BN3D2-R7TKB-3YPBD-8DRP2-27GG4
- W8 Core Single Language: 2WN2H-YGCQR-KFX6K-CD6TF-84YXQ
- W8.1 Core: M9Q9P-WNJJT-6PXPY-DWX8H-6XWKK
- W8.1 Core N: 7B9N3-D94CG-YTVHR-QBPX3-RJP64
- W8.1 Core Single Language: BB6NG-PQ82V-VRDPW-8XVD2-V8P66
- W8.1 Professional: GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9
- W8.1 Professional N: HMCNV-VVBFX-7HMBH-CTY9B-B4FXY
- W8.1 Professional WMC: 789NJ-TQK6T-6XTH8-J39CJ-J8D3P
- W8 Professional: NG4HW-VH26C-733KW-K6F98-J8CK4
- W8 Professional N: XCVCF-2NXM9-723PB-MHCB7-2RYQQ
- W8 Professional WMC: GNBB8-YVD74-QJHX6-27H4K-8QHDG
- W8.1 Enterprise: MHF9N-XY6XB-WVXMC-BTDCT-MKKG7
- W8.1 Enterprise N: TT4HM-HN7YT-62K67-RGRQJ-JFFXW
- Now open Command Prompt using admin mode.
Search for CMD then not Command Prompt as Administrator.
- Use the following command to install the license key you took earlier: slmgr /ipk your_key.
- Explanation. Replace your ipk key with the license key you took above, for example, I use this key: GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9, then the command I use is slmgr /ipk GCRJD-8NW9H-F2CDX-CCM8D-9D6T9.
- Now use the following command: slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com to connect to the KMS server.
- Now activate your Windows using the following command: slmgr /ato then click Enter.
- After running the command above, the Windows 8/Windows 8.1 activation process starts immediately. Wait until the process is completely finished.
Finally, now we can check the activation status of your Windows 8 or Windows 8.1.
Now you can go directly to method 2 if it doesn’t work.
Method 2: Activating Windows 8/Windows 8.1 with a batch file
- Copy the entire code from this page.
- After that open Notepad and paste all the code earlier.
- Then name the file 1click.cmd then save.
- Then right-click on the 1click.cmd file then selects Run As Administrator to run it.
- The Windows 8/Windows 8.1 activation process will start immediately, so just wait.
- When you’re done, this is how it looks like.
Now it’s time to see the activation status of Windows 8 or Windows 8.1 on your computer, and it’s active.
- Question: I got the Sorry! Your version is not supported.!!!, what is the solution?
- Solution: It could be that there is another version of Windows on your computer, so uninstall the other one first. Or your internet connection is unstable and you do not activate Windows Update.
- Question: CMD immediately disappeared and there was a message: You need to elevate your Role, what is the solution?
- Solution: Make sure when you want to open the 1click.cmd file you right-click and select Run As Administrator.
Have a question regarding this Windows 8 / Windows 8.1 activation process? So please tell me in the comments area, I will answer as best I can. See you in posts about technology from Dubidam.Id in the future.