How to Change Wallpaper Laptop PC 2021 – Tired of displaying images or wallpapers on your laptop screen? Just change it by changing the laptop wallpaper that will share.
How to Change Wallpaper Laptop PC 2021
If you use Windows as the operating system on your laptop or computer, you can change the wallpaper at will so that the screen display is not boring.
You can use the default wallpaper provided by Windows or use your own photos.
- best professional data backup and recovery software for Windows PC Laptop
- How to Fix Blur App Display on Windows 10 PC Laptop
- 10 Easy Ways to Take Care of MacBook Battery
The method is also very easy, just a few clicks, the wallpaper on your laptop screen has changed.
But before that, make sure that the Windows you are using has been activated in a legal way. Because if it has not been activated, the desktop display will be black and cannot be changed.
How to Change Laptop Wallpaper Quickly
Here’s a quick way to change the look of a laptop desktop. This method applies to all versions of Windows, both 10, 8, 7, and even XP.
- Please select the image or photo you want to use as wallpaper.
- Then right-click on the image and select Set as desktop background.
- So the image is now wallpaper.
You can also use multiple images at once, the trick is to select all the images you want and do the same as above.
Later these images will become a slideshow wallpaper which will change every few minutes.
That was the easy and fast way, but this method has the disadvantage that there is no custom option. Like for example setting how many minutes the image will change for the slideshow wallpaper.
Therefore, we need to use another way to be able to do some custom on the selected wallpaper.
How to Change Windows 10 Laptop Wallpaper
Here will be an example of using Windows 10, because most users have switched to this latest Windows.
In addition, Windows 10 will also always get updates to keep the computer safe from virus attacks.
- Go to settings by pressing or clicking the logo
- Then select personalization.
- Select the background on the left.
- There are 3 options on the background menu, namely pictures, solid color, and slideshow. This is where we can customize the view.
Picture – This option will change the wallpaper to an image only.
- On the background menu, select Picture.
- Then click on the desired image in the choose your picture option.
- If you want to use your own pictures or photos on your laptop, click browse.
- Please select an image and click choose the picture.
- Then you can see the preview like in the picture.
- Next, you can adjust the position of the image by selecting choose a fit. Here we choose to Fill so that the image can fit the width of the desktop.
Solid Color – This option will change the wallpaper to a solid color.
- Select solid color on the background menu.
- In the choose your background color option, please select the desired color.
- You can also change the color yourself by choosing a custom color.
Slideshow – This option will change the wallpaper to a slideshow image.
- Select slideshow on the background menu.
- Click browse to select the desired images.
- But before that, you have to create a folder that contains the images that will be used as wallpaper.
- Click choose this folder.
- Look at the bottom, you will see several options. That is:
- Change picture every. This means how many minutes the image will change to another image.
- Shuffle. This means that the image will be randomized.
- Choose a fit. Option to fit the image to the screen.
- Please set it yourself as you wish.
How to Change the Moving Wallpaper on a Laptop
In Windows 10 you can also change the wallpaper with a video that can make the laptop come alive.
- Open the Microsoft Store by typing store in the search.
- Once it opens, type Desktop Live Wallpaper in the search.
- Click get.
- Wait for the download process to complete.
- Then click Launch.
- Prepare a video that will be used as wallpaper. But for the free version, this app only supports the .wmv format.
- Click browse folders.
Although it looks more attractive, the laptop will be heavier when used, especially if the laptop specifications are minimal.
But if you want to keep using this live wallpaper, please use the way to deal with a slow laptop that we discussed earlier.
That’s how to change laptop wallpaper for Windows 10, 8, and 7 which can be applied immediately.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day