How to Delete a Pinterest Account Forever simple Step  is a web and mobile applications company that operates a software system designed to discover information on the World Wide Web, primarily using images and, to a lesser extent, GIFs and videos.
Best Way to Delete a Pinterest Account Forever 
First things first: what is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media website and application for Android / iOS that is used to allow users to create collections of images, GIFs or videos, or so-called “pins”. More than 85% of its users are women, and they use Pinterest to find inspiration for cooking, interior design and weddings! While most of its users just enjoy marveling at the beautiful images scattered all over the site.
some related links here:
- How to deactivate Twitter account Step by Step
- How to Permanently Delete Facebook Account 100%
- But not everything is fun and games. Pinterest, like many other websites, collects and stores your data, which makes it a dangerous place for those of you who care about your privacy.
If you don’t like the idea of Pinterest storing your personal data, you‘ve come to the right place! The following guide will show you How to Delete a Pinterest Account Forever or temporarily delete your Pinterest account .
- Enter Pinterest
- Click “…” at the top right.
- Click “Edit settings”.
- Click ” Deactivate Account ” at the bottom of Account Basics.
- Click ” Close my account permanently ” at the bottom of the options.
- Confirm that you want to close your account
- Open your email inbox. In the confirmation email, click ” Yes, close account ” to confirm.
Your account has been removed from Pinterest. If you want to restore your account, you have to log in within 14 days.
How to deactivate your Pinterest account?
Tired of spending copious hours on Pinterest? Trust us. We know how addictive it can be! If you want to take a break from the website, you can choose to deactivate your account. Fortunately, the process is hassle-free and super fast. But there is a scam:
Deactivating your account will not delete your information from the database, but your activity will be suspended until you choose to reactivate it. So what happens when you deactivate your account? Pinterest will hide your profile from others.
How can you deactivate your account? Let’s take a look:
- To deactivate your account, log in to Pinterest and click the button for your profile, then the hexagon button (if you are using an app), or click the three dots in the upper right corner of the page. screen, if you are logged into via Pinterest.com.
- Go to the “Edit Settings” tab and scroll down, or go to “Account Settings” (for desktop users), and click the “Deactivate account” button.
- Once you click on the link, Pinterest will ask why you are leaving or deactivate your account immediately if you are doing this process from your mobile phone or tablet. At the same time, your account will be unlinked from the connected Facebook or Instagram accounts.
Worried that you won’t be able to reactivate your Pinterest account in the future? Do not worry. It’s super easy! All you need to do is log in from your PC / Mac or Android / iOS device. From that moment on, all your pins or messages will be available again.
How do you deactivate a deceased’s account?
In accordance with company regulations, you can submit a special request to delete an account of your deceased relative through this form. Once the account has been deactivated, you will no longer be able to access it.
Since Pinterest values privacy, it will not share your family member’s accounts or personal data with you.
At techrizwa we hope you have learned How to Temporarily Delete or Delete Your Pinterest Account, if you think something needs to be mentioned, leave your comment. Pinterest.