How to Flash Acer Z220 – One powerful method to restore cellphone performance is by flashing, one of which is the Acer Liquid Z220.
How to Flash Acer Z220
Because over time, it is not impossible that the performance of the cellphone will weaken so that it seems slow.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
In addition, the flashing method has also been proven to be effective in fixing bootloop problems, viruses or malware, until completely dead.
Before flashing, make sure you have some supporting material.
- Download Firmware Acer Liquid Z220
- Download Acer Download Tool
- Download USB Driver
- PC or laptop with Windows operating system
- Original or Acer Z220 USB cable (if possible)
- The phone battery is at least 70% charged, aims to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
It is important for you to know, the flashing method can erase all data on the phone.
So, if possible, it is recommended to do a backup first.
How to Flash Acer Liquid Z220 via Flashtool
If you have prepared all the materials, please follow the Acer Liquid Z220 flash method as follows.
However, make sure you are accompanied by an expert if you have never flashed before.
This way, you can avoid the risk of failure when flashing.
Without waiting long, here’s how:
- First, please extract all the materials that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the USB Driver on the PC or laptop you are using.
- Then, run the Acer Download Tool. A display like the following image will appear.
- Now, on the Acer Download Tool, please click Qualcomm.
- Switching to a cellphone, please turn off your Acer Z220 to start entering Fastboot mode. To do this, press and hold the Power + Volume UP button.
- When there is a vibrating tone twice, please release all buttons and switch to the Volume Down button.
- Wait a few moments, later you will be directed to the recovery menu, and please select fastboot .
- After that, please connect the phone with a PC or laptop via a USB cable.
- Later, the phone will be detected in the Fastboot menu on the Acer Download Tool. With a note, the USB Driver has been installed correctly.
- Then, enter the firmware file that you extracted earlier in the Select menu.
- If so, click Start to start the flashing process.
- Please wait for the flash process to complete.
- If successful, a notification will appear in the Flash Status menu.
- Done, please unplug the USB cable and turn on your Acer Liquid Z220 cellphone.
When the phone reboots, the process can take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Well, by following the method of flashing the Acer Liquid Z220 via Flashtool as above, it is likely that the flashing will be successful.
In this way, surely the phone will look like the first time you bought it.
In a sense, all the problems that befell the phone have been resolved.