How to Flash Advan I5C – Flash is a powerful way to solve several problems on cellphones, one of which is the Advan I5C.
Way How to Flash Advan I5C 2021
Usually, flash is done when the cellphone has problems such as boot loop, forgetting patterns, viruses, until completely dead.
If your Advan I5C only has minor damage, it’s a good idea to do a factory reset first.
However, if the phone doesn’t improve, then you inevitably have to flash it.
It is important for you to know, the flash process can erase all data on the phone.
If possible, please do a backup on the data that is considered important.
Here, Intellect flashes Advan I5C via SP Flashtool.
- Download MTK USB Driver (MediaTek)
- Download the latest version of SP Flashtool (recommended)
- Download Firmware Advan I5C (If asked for a password when extracting, type veflash.com )
- PC or laptop with Windows operating system
- Original or Advan I5C USB cable (if possible)
- Make sure the phone battery is at least 70%, this aims to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
How to Flash Mediatek Advan I5C via SP Flashtool
If all of the above ingredients are ready, please follow the flash Advan I5C method as follows:
- First, please extract all the materials that you have downloaded.
- Next, install the USB Driver on your PC or laptop. Make sure the drivers are installed correctly so that the phone can be detected by the PC.
- Then, open the SP Flashtool folder. To do this, open the flash_tool.exe file > right-click > select Run as Administrator.
- After SP Flashtool opens, click the Scatter-loading menu. Later, you will be directed to the extracted folder from the Advan I5C firmware.
- If the scatter file from the Advan I5C cellphone is successfully loaded, please check the PRELOADER section. Next, click Download to start the flashing process.
- At this point, please turn off your smartphone. If so, connect it to the PC via a USB cable while pressing the Volume Down button.
- Please hold down the button until the phone is detected by the PC. Usually, it is marked with a red indication in SP Flashtool as shown below.
- After that, wait until the flash process is complete. Later, a Download OK notification will appear indicating that the flashing has been successful.
- Finally, just close the SP flash tool and remove the USB cable.
You need to know, the first time booting can take between 5-10 minutes. This is because the phone must adapt to the new ROM.
By flashing the Mediatek I5C Advan via SP Flashtool as above, it is very likely that the problem on the cellphone can be resolved.