How to Flash Asus X014D – A powerful way to overcome some ‘serious’ problems on the Asus Zenfone Go X014D is to flash.
Best Way to Flash Asus X014D 2021
The purpose of the problem here is that it canno8t be solved if only a hard reset is done.
Usually, these cases include boot loop, forgotten patterns, hangs, until completely dead or dead.
If you have this, it seems that flashing is indeed the best solution.
Here, Intellect uses two ways to flash, namely via PC and without PC.
To know the difference between the two in-depth, consider the following explanation.
How to Flash Asus X014D via ADB Fastboot
First, Intellect will flash the Asus X014D via PC with the help of ADB Fastboot.
However, before doing so, you must first prepare some materials such as the following:
- Download Firmware Asus X014D
- Download Intel USB Driver for Android
- Download Minimal ADB Fastboot
- PC or laptop with Windows operating system
- Original or default data cable for Asus X014D (if possible)
- Make sure your Asus X014D battery is at 70%. This aims to avoid flashing failures caused by running out of power
After all the ingredients are ready, follow the steps below:
- First, please group the materials you have downloaded into one folder to make it easier.
- Next, please install the Intel USB Driver for Android so that the phone can be detected by a PC or laptop.
- The next step, copy the Firmware file to the Minimal ADB Fastboot folder. It would be better to rename the Firmware file to Firmware.zip to make it easier to find files.
- After that, turn off the smartphone and enter Fastboot mode. The trick, please press the Power + Volume Down button simultaneously.
- Then, please open the ADB Fastboot folder and hold down the Shift key, then right-click inside the folder and select Open Command Window Here. Then the Command Prompt will appear.
- Then, connect your Asus X014D cellphone to the PC via a USB cable. On the recovery menu, select the Apply Update from the ADB menu.
- At this point, try typing the command ADB device in the Command Prompt and press Enter. The Device ID should appear in the Command Prompt. If it doesn’t appear, check the driver or USB cable you are using.
- If the phone is already connected, type the command ADB sideload firmware.zip.
Note: In the word firmware.zip, please match the name of the firmware file that you copied to the ADB folder. Just press Enter if you have.
- Please wait until the flashing process is complete.
- When finished, the phone will automatically reboot.
You need to note, when the phone is first turned on it can take between 5 to 10 minutes. So, please just wait.
How to Flash Asus X014D via SD Card
How to flash the next Asus XO14D you can do via SD Card without a PC.
Just like before, you must prepare material in the form of firmware as follows:
|Asus Zenfone Go X014D (ZB452KG)||Version WW_V188.8.131.52||Download|
|Asus Zenfone Go X014D (ZB452KG)||Version WW_V184.108.40.206||Download|
|Asus Zenfone Go X014D (ZB452KG)||Version WW_V220.127.116.11||Download|
|Asus Zenfone Go X014D (ZB452KG)||Version WW_V18.104.22.168||Download|
Note: Choose one of the firmware according to the OS series you are using.
If so, see the following guide to flash without a PC:
- Make sure your Asus X014D battery is fully charged, or at least 70%.
- Copy or move the Firmware file that you have downloaded to the SD Card. Please put it outside the folder.
- Next, please enter Recovery Mode. To do this, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- After successfully entering Recovery Mode, select Apply update from SD Card. Here, use the volume up and down buttons for navigation, and the Power button for approval.
- Then, please navigate to the Firmware file that you previously moved outside the SD Card folder.
- At this point, the flashing process will run.
- When finished, a notification ” Install from sd card complete ” will appear indicating that the flash process was successful.
- Finally, please select reboot the system now. You need to know, turning on the cellphone can take quite a long time.
Yes, those are the two ways to flash the Asus X014D that you can do either through a PC or without a PC.
One more thing, if possible, please do a backup on the data that is considered important.
Because the flashing process can erase all data contained in the cellphone.