How to Flash Asus Zenfone C- Serious problems on the Asus Zenfone C Z007 can be solved by flashing.
Best Way to Flash Asus Zenfone C 2021
The problem or damage here is boot loop, force closed app, app system error, until completely dead.
- How to Flash Asus Zenfone 5 2021
- How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA
- How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Z00VD ZC500TG
Here, Intellect presents 3 ways to flash the Asus Zenfone C Z007 device.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone C via Flash Tool
Before starting, please prepare some of the materials needed as follows :
- PC/Laptop running Windows OS.
- Data cable (use the built-in data cable).
- Download Firmware Asus Zenfone C Z007, then extract.
- Download Asus Android USB Driver.
- Download Asus Flashtool Zenfone C
If all the above ingredients are ready, follow the steps as below:
- Make sure the power capacity on the smartphone has been filled more than 50% to do flashing.
- Enter Droidboot Mode. By the way, press the power button + volume UP simultaneously. If you have entered Droidboot Mode, release the two buttons.
- Then, open the Asus Flash Tool application, run as administrator. To do this, right-click and select Run as administrator.
- Then, connect the Asus Zenfone C Z007 smartphone to your PC / Laptop using a USB cable. If the USB icon appears, it means the device has been detected by the computer.
- Below, please select the type ZC451CG. Then, on Wipe Data, please select the Yes option.
- Then, click browse to enter the Firmware you have extracted.
- Next, click on the USB icon, then click the Start button to start the Asus Zenfone C flashing process. Wait until the flashing process is complete.
- If the state has changed color to green and the notification “Flash image successfully” appears, it means that the flashing process has been completed and successfully executed.
- After that, close the Asus flash Tools application and remove the USB cable from the computer. Next, select the reboot menu in Droidboot to restart the device.
- Then, wait for the boot process to run (usually, the first boot takes quite a while).
- Later, the Android standard start-up will appear to set the language, Google account, network, etc.
- The smartphone has successfully flashed.
If you have done all the above processes correctly and thoroughly, chances are that your smartphone will soon come back to life.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone C via SD Card
The advantage of flash using an SD Card or MMC is that it can be done without a PC.
This method is more practical, easier, and faster. The steps are:
- Prepare an SD card that has been formatted to Fat 32 Default.
- Download the latest Asus Zenfone C Firmware HERE.
- If so, copy the file to the SD Card in .zip form.
- Next, attach the SD Card to the Asus Zenfone C.
- Turn off the cellphone and enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button at once, the following screen will appear.
- Then, select the bottom menu, which is ” apply update from sd card “.
- Locate the firmware file that you have copied to the SD Card.
- At this point, the flash process will take place, it will take about 5-8 minutes.
- When finished, the screen will return to the Recovery menu earlier, then tap ” reboot system “.
- The cellphone will restart automatically and load to the setting/home screen wizard (please wait, because it is quite time-consuming).
How to Flash Asus Zenfone C via QFIL
Prevent Bootloop Occurring
To prevent boot loop from occurring, you can do the following:
Try to wait for the battery to reach 100%, don’t make it a habit to finish charging the battery before it is fully charged.
2. Frequently Removing the Battery
Removing the battery while the phone is on is tantamount to forcing the operating system on the smartphone to be disconnected suddenly.
This kind of thing can cause damage to the operating system on your cellphone, even the components contained in it.
3. Beware of Downloading and Installing Applications
You have to be selective in downloading and installing an application. If you want to download an application, research the application first.
4. Frequently Clean Apps
There are many antivirus applications available on the Play Store or App Store, even well-known antivirus companies such as AVG, Avira, Avast, and Kaspersky also provide free antivirus applications for Android and iOS users.
So there is no reason if your phone is infected with a virus and a boot loop occurs. Remember, prevention is better than cure.
Please choose one of the ways to flash the Asus Zenfone C which you think is the easiest to practice. But if it still fails, you can convey the reason why it still fails to flash in the comments column.