How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA – Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/Password, bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone
this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA
This Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA smartphone was released in 2016 because the price is very affordable. This smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
If your Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials How to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA
- Download Firmware Asus X009DA
- Download QPST/QFIL
- Download Asus USB Drivers
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA using the following QFil:
- Noa-activate your Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone.
- Then, please extract all the files that have been downloaded earlier.
- Next Extract the three rar / zip files and place them in an easy location to find.
- Then Install the Asus USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, find the QPST QFil.exe folder and then run QPST QFil.exe, by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and select Open.
- Then connect your Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable while pressing volume up + volume down simultaneously.
- then click the Download button to start the Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Flashing process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please turn on your Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Asus Zenfone GO Xoo9DA about bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.