How to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 New 2021 – The Huawei Y336-U02 smartphone was officially released in July 2015 with a 4.4-inch screen and 4WVGA resolution of 80×800 pixels, and a 3G HSDPA network. Because the price is very affordable. This smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
How to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 New 2021
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Huawei Y336-U02 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Huawei Y6
- How to Flash Huawei Y5II CUN-L22
- How to Flash Huawei Y3II LUA-U22
- As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Huawei Y336-U02 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 using SP Flash Tool
How to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Flashtool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Huawei Y336-U02 Flash Material
- Download and Install USB Driver
- Download and Install SP Flashtool v5
- Download Firmware Huawei Y336-U02
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Huawei Y336-U02:
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Next, install the Huawei USB Driver that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, open the Sp Flash Tool Application. To do this, right-click and select Run as administrator.
- Next, you select Scatter File by clicking the Scatter Loading menu.
- After the SP Flashtool Software has been opened, please click Download Agent at the top right and then look for the MT6xxx_Android_Scatter folder, then click Open.
- Then connect your Huawei Y336-U02 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If Oppo has not been detected, press the volume up + volume down buttons simultaneously to speed up the connection between the Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Android_Scatter file has been entered, now you click Download to do Flashing.
- When the Flashing process runs normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Huawei Y336-U02 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please turn on the Huawei Y336-U02 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
This is an article that discusses how to Flash Huawei Y336-U02 about bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using the SP Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.