How to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 ( VIBE C ) 2021 – Smartphone Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C was released in 2016, Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Smartphone users.
How to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 ( VIBE C ) 2021
Lenovo A2020A40 VIBE C has a 5.0-inch IPS display with 480p resolution & 294PPI pixel density. It runs 5.1.1 Lollipop on a 1.1GHz quad-core processor. 1GB RAM with 8GB storage expandable 32GB with SD card.
The smartphone has a 5MP rear camera with LED flash, HD recording, and a 2MP front camera. The 2,300 mAh removable Li-ion battery gives the phone the best battery life possible for a day. The phone supports two micro-SIMs, 4G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and MicroUSB 2.0.
- How to Flash Lenovo A369i
- How to Flash Lenovo A6010
- How to Flash Lenovo A7000
- How to Flash Lenovo A850
If you have ever experienced a bootloop, hang total death (hard brick) on the Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use.
This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
How to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C
- Download Firmware Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C
- Download Lenovo USB Driver
- Download QPST/QFIL. V2.7.422
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
If you have downloaded all of the above materials in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C using the following QFil:
- First, please extract all the files that have been downloaded earlier.
- Then extract the third rar / zip file and place it in a location that is easy to find.
- Then Install Lenovo USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, Disable your Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C Smartphone.
- Next, find the QPST QFil.exe folder, right-click and select Run as administrator.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and select Open.
- Then connect your a2020a40 VIBE C smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable while pressing volume up + volume down simultaneously.
- then click the Download button to start the Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C Flashing process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please turn on your Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Lenovo a2020a40 VIBE C about bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.