How to Flash Lenovo A369i – Smartphones have become one of the basic necessities for activities for many people. There are even those who are more willing to leave their wallet behind than they are left behind on their smartphone. Now, with increasingly affordable prices, it is unmistakable to say that smartphones have now become popular technology.
How to Flash Lenovo A369i 2021
But it turns out that the advantages of the Lenovo A369i are not only in the price. The design and specifications also do not go unnoticed by Lenovo. This Android 4.2 Jelly Bean-based smartphone comes with a 4-inch screen with a resolution of 480×800 pixels, with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, the pixel density of the Lenovo A369i reaches 233 pixels per inch.
- How to Flash Lenovo A6010
- How to Flash Samsung J2 Prime
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A/4A Prime
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J5
Interestingly, although the price is quite economical, the Lenovo A369i has been equipped with a dual-core MT6572 processor with a speed of 1.3GHz. This means that the Lenovo A369i will be quite responsive and fast when asked to run various sophisticated Android applications.
If the Lenovo A369i Smartphone has problems such as total death (hard brick) or bootloop. Not only the problem of total death (hard brick) or bootloop, of course, other problems such as forgetting patterns, forgetting passwords, hangs, slow and other problems. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Lenovo A369i Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Lenovo A369i using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Lenovo A369i requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the Sp FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials How to Flash Lenovo A369i
- Download the SP Flashtool software
- Download Lenovo A369i USB Driver
- Download Firmware file LENOVO A369i_ROW_S201_140610.rar
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Lenovo A369i using the following SP FlashTool:
- The first is to extract all the files that you have downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file.
- Next, Run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the file MT6572_Android_scatter.txt which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
- Then uncheck the Preloader option.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Then Wait a few moments, then Connect the Lenovo A369i Smartphone with PC/Laptop using a USB data cable while pressing the volume down + volume up buttons simultaneously.
- If your Lenovo A369i Smartphone has been read, then the Flashing process will run automatically.
- During the Flashing process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
- If the process is complete, it will be marked with the appearance of a tick logo.
- If it appears Download OK, please unplug the USB cable, and turn on your Lenovo A369i Smartphone.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Lenovo A369i bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick), slow using the SP Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Lenovo A369i having problems?.
The Flash Lenovo A369i root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Flash Lenovo A369i.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day