How to Flash Lenovo A6010-Lenovo is already famous for products such as laptops and computers, but this time they are challenging the Smartphone market. One of their superior products is the Lenovo A6010 which has been launched since the end of 2015.
Best Way to Flash Lenovo A6010
Lenovo A6010 is a Smartphone with a capacity of 2300mAh and a 5″ screen equipped with an 8MP rear camera with a pixel density of 294ppi and a display resolution of 720 x 1280pixels. With a weight of 128g, this HP cellphone has a Quad-Core processor.
Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Smartphone users.
If the Lenovo A6010 Smartphone has problems such as total death (hard brick) or bootloop. Not only the problem of total death (hard brick) or bootloop, of course, other problems such as forgetting patterns, forgetting passwords, hangs, slow, and other problems. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Lenovo A6010 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Lenovo A6010 using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash Lenovo A6010 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials How to Flash Lenovo A6010
- Download Lenovo A6010 Firmware ROM
- Download Lenovo USB Driver Qualcomm
- Download the latest version of QPST/QFIL
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Lenovo A6010 using the following QFil:
- First, please extract all the files that have been downloaded earlier.
- Then extract the third rar / zip file and place it in a location that is easy to find.
- Then Install Lenovo USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, Disable Your Lenovo A6010 Smartphone.
- Then connect your Lenovo A6010 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable while pressing the volume up button.
- Then look up the Folder QPST that you extract, and then double-click on QFil.exe.
- When QFil is open, there will be a connected port status display, which reads “Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoadr 9008“.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_8916.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu and navigate to the patch0.xml file and then select Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Lenovo A6010 Flashing process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please turn on your Lenovo A6010 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Lenovo A6010 on bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Lenovo A6010 having problems?.
The Flash Lenovo A6010 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Flash Lenovo A6010.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day