How to Flash Lenovo A850 – Lenovo does not want to be outdone by other giant Smartphone manufacturers who are dominating the market now. They present one of their superior products called Lenovo A850, this Lenovo A850 Smartphone has been launched in late 2013.
How to Flash Lenovo A850
With a 5.5-inch IPS LCD screen that can display images with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, the Lenovo A850 is equipped with a MediaTek MT6582M processor. For the CPU, Lenovo relies on a 1.3 GHz Quad-core CPU, Cortex-A7.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
It is also equipped with 1 GB of RAM which is enough to help the processor and CPU work optimally and smoothly. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Smartphone users.
If the Lenovo A850 Smartphone has problems such as total death (hard brick) or bootloop. Not only the problem of total death (hard brick) or bootloop, of course, other problems such as forgetting patterns, forgetting passwords, hangs, slow and other problems. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Lenovo A850 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Lenovo A850 using SP Flashtool
How to Flash Lenovo A850 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use SP Flashtool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials How to Flash Lenovo A850
- Download the latest SP Flashtool software
- Lenovo A850 USB Driver Download
- Lenovo A850 Firmware Download
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above materials in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Lenovo A850 using the following SP Flashtool:
- Disable Your Lenovo A850 Smartphone.
- Then Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Lenovo A850 USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the file MT6572_Android_scatter.txt which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, uncheck the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Lenovo A850 Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (bootloop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check all the list of file options.
- Then Connect the Lenovo A850 Smartphone with a PC/Laptop using a USB data cable while pressing the volume up button.
- When the Flashing process runs normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Lenovo A850 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please turn on the Lenovo A850 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Lenovo A850 about bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using the SP Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.