How to Flash LG D686, 2021 – The solution to overcome software damage on the LG Pro Lite D686 cellphone can certainly be overcome by flash.
How to Flash LG D686, 2021
The damage here can be in the form of a boot loop, error, or hang until the phone is completely dead.
In addition, errors from users such as forgetting the pattern can be overcome by flashing.
To do flashing, you need some supporting materials so that the flash process is successful.
- Download LG Drivers
- Download KDZ Mobile Driver
- Download LG KDZ Flashtool
- Download LG Flashtool 2014
- PC or laptop with Windows operating system
- Original or LG D686 USB cable (attempted)
- The phone battery is at least 70%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If possible, also make sure you do a backup if you don’t want the data on your phone to be erased.
Because the flashing process can erase all data and make the phone look new.
Flash LG Pro Lite D686 via SP Flashtool
Before starting, make sure you are accompanied by an expert if you have never flashed before.
This is so that the flash process can run as desired and without a hitch.
Well, if all of the above ingredients are ready, follow how to flash the LG Pro Lite D686 via Flashtool as follows:
- First, install the LG USB Driver on the PC or laptop you are using.
- Next, please extract the LG KDZ Flashtool that you downloaded earlier.
- Then, turn off the phone and enter into Download Mode. The trick, press and hold Volume UP while connecting the phone to the PC via a USB cable.
- Next, copy the LG KDZ file to the LG Flashtool 2014 folder.
- At this point, run LG Flashtool 2014.
- Please follow the steps as shown above. Starting from choosing the type, mode, to inserting the KDZ file.
- If LG Flashtool can’t run, you have to download visual c++ first.
- Well, here are also two flash methods, namely Normal flash, and CSE flash.
- For Normal Flash, which is flashing the ROM without losing data. This method is used only to repair the system.
- While CSE Flash is used for the full format. So, all the data on the phone will be lost.
- After you choose the flash method, please click Start to start flashing.
- Wait until the flash process is complete and the phone will restart automatically.
Please wait for the reboot process to enter the home screen for about 5-10 minutes.
In this way, how to flash LG Pro Lite D686 via SP Flashtool has been successful.