How to Flash Oppo A31-The Oppo A31 Smartphone is an old Smartphone, the Oppo A31 Smartphone was officially released in 2015. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users
How to Flash Oppo A31 2021
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Oppo A31 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
If your Oppo A31 Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Oppo A31.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo A31 using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Oppo A31 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use SP FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Oppo A31
- Download SP Flashtool v5
- Download Stock ROM / Firmware Oppo A31
- MediaTek USB Driver Download
- Setting up the USB cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Oppo A31 using the following SP FlashTool:
- Deactivate your Oppo A31 Smartphone.
- Then Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Mediatek USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the file MT65XX_Android_scatter.txt which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Oppo A31 Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check all the list of file options.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
- Then Connect the Oppo A31 Smartphone with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press volume up + volume down simultaneously to speed up the connection between Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process runs normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Oppo A31 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo A31 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo A31 about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using SP FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Oppo A31 having problems?.
The Flash Oppo A31 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Oppo A31.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every