How to Flash Oppo F9-The Oppo F9 smartphone was officially released in 2018, Carrying a 6.3-inch screen, the Oppo F9 is claimed to be one of the phones with the widest screen-to-body ratio, which is more than 90 percent. The screen used by the Oppo F9 Smartphone is an IPS LCD panel with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. For the chipset itself, it uses MediaTek Helio P60, with a processor speed of 4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A73 and 4 x 2.0GHz Cortex-A53.
How to Flash Oppo F9 2021
Your OPPO F9 smartphone is having problems?.
Maybe you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), this is not a very big problem for the OPPO F9 Smartphone. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Realme 3 Pro 2021
- How to Flash Realme 5 Pro 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S
- As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the OPPO F9 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash OPPO F9 Using SD Card
How to Flash OPPO F9 Using an SD Card is easier and simpler to use, because it only requires an SD Card and Oppo F9 Firmware Files, and does not require any software.
The SD card that you need to prepare is at least 4 GB, if it is more than 4 GB of the memory capacity of course it will be much better.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
OPPO F9 Flash Material
- Firmware Oppo F9
- Setting up the SD memory card
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
- Firmware Oppo F9 CPH1823
- Firmware Oppo F9 CPH1825
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash OPPO F9:
- Disable your OPPO F9 Smartphone.
- Then Extract the OPPO F9 stock ROM Firmware file that you downloaded earlier, then save it in the micro SD memory that you have prepared “must have the .zip extension” .
- Then enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down button and the Power button simultaneously.
- After entering Recovery Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Then you can choose the language, just choose English.
- If you manage to enter Oppo Recovery, select the install from the SD option menu.
- Next, the data display on your SD Card will appear and look for the OTA Firmware File that was saved earlier (file with .zip extension).
- Next, you select OK to start the Oppo F9 Flashing process.
- Wait for the Flashing process for a while so that the “updating successfully” notification appears, which means that the Flashing process of your Smartphone has been successful.
- Then press Back to return to the main recovery menu, and please reboot the Oppo F9.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo F9 about forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick, using SD card, hopefully, this article helps.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Oppo F9 having problems?.
The Flash Oppo F9 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Oppo F9.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every