How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001- smartphone, maybe you have experienced a decrease in performance over time.
Best Way to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
Both from smartphones that become slow, applications that do not run properly, virus attacks, and boot loops (failed to boot).
If the smartphone is slow or the application is not running properly, you can simply do a factory reset.
If the smartphone experiences a boot loop, then the only way you can do it is to flash it.
We provide 2 ways to flash the Oppo Joy R1001, the first you can flash using the SP Flash Tool, and the second you can flash it using an SD card.
How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001 via SP Flash Tool
Materials used to flash via SP Flash Tool
- Oppo Joy R1001 drivers
- ROM Oppo Joy R1001
- SP Flash Tool v5144400
How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001 using SP Flash Tool
- Extract all the files that you have downloaded.
- Install Driver Oppo Joy R1001.
- Run the SP Flash Tool, on Scatter-loading, please load the Oppo Joy R1001 file that you downloaded and extracted on the computer as shown below.
- Then click on the Download button to start the Oppo Joy R1001 Flash ROM process, press the volume UP button (volume Up is the BOOT Flash Oppo Joy R1001 button), and connect the Oppo Joy R1001 to the computer using a USB cable.
- Furthermore, the Oppo Joy R1001 Flash process will take a few minutes, if the Oppo Joy R1001 Flash has been completed, the Download OK dialog box will appear as shown below.
- The Oppo Joy R1001 Flash process via SP Flash Tool has been completed.
Problems That Occur When Flashing Oppo Joy R1001 Using SP Flash Tool
When you flash on a smartphone, it is not impossible that you will experience a few problems so that the flashing process does not run properly.
The problems that often occur are as follows:
- The error that often appears is when clicking the download button an error message appears and the Oppo Joy R1001 Flash process does not run, the way to overcome this is to fill in the UBOOT file with uboot.bin and USER DATA with userdata_nvram_only.ext4.
- If the Oppo Joy R1001 Flash process still cannot run, change the option in the Download Only column to Firmware Update or ALL + Download Format and click the download button to continue the Oppo Joy R1001 flash process.
- When you turn on the Oppo Joy R1001 smartphone and Encryption unsuccessful appears, please click the Reset phone button, and wait until the Oppo Joy R1001 reset process is complete.
In addition to using the SP Flash Tool, here will also explain how to flash using an SD card.
How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001 via SD Card
Materials used to flash via SD Card
- Firmware Oppo Joy R1001
How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001 using SD Card
- Extract the .rar file first.
- Take the .zip file in the extracted folder.
- Copy the .zip file to the SD card.
- Insert the SD card into the smartphone.
- Turn off the phone and enter recovery mode, you just need to press the Power + Volume Down button as shown below.
- For language options select English.
- Before flashing via SD card, you should wipe the cache data first. follow the steps as shown below.
- Then select wipe data and cache.
- When finished, the next step is to select Install from sd.
- Wait for the process to complete, approximately 5 minutes.
- When the process is complete, select reboot.
- Congratulations, flash via SD card has been completed.
Above has explained how to flash using the SP Flash Tool and also flash using an SD card. Hopefully, it can be useful.