How to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001-Smartphone Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 is an old Smartphone, this Smartphone was officially released in 2015. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
Best Way to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 2021
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/Password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Oppo A53
- How to Flash Oppo F7 Youth 2021
- How to Flash Realme C2 2021
- If your Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is you need to Flash the Oppo Mirror 3 R3001.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use SP FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Flash material for Oppo Mirror 3 R3001
- Download Firmware Oppo Mirror 3 R3001
- Download Qualcomm MTK USB Driver
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 using the following SP FlashTool:
- Disable your Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone.
- Next, extract all the files (Firmware Oppo Mirror 3 R3001, Qualcomm MTK USB Driver, and SP Flash Tool) that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Mediatek USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the file MT6752_Android_scatter.txt which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADED R options if your Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check all the list of file options.
- Then select the Download Only option, then click the green Download button.
- Then Connect the Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press the volume up + volume down buttons simultaneously to speed up the connection between the Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process is running normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 about boot loop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick), slow using SP FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 having problems?.
The Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001 smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Oppo Mirror 3 R3001.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every