How to Flash Oppo R5-smartphone was officially released in 2015, because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
Best Way to Flash Oppo R5 2021
Your Oppo R5 smartphone is having problems?.
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Oppo R5 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Oppo R5 Smartphone as before is by flashing. Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Oppo R5 using QFil Tool
QFIL Tool stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash Oppo R5 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Oppo R5
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Download Software QPST/QFIL Tool
- Download Qualcomm Oppo R5 USB Driver
- Download Firmware Oppo R5 Qualcomm
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Oppo R5 using the following QFil Tool:
- Disable your Oppo R5 Smartphone.
- Next, extract all the files (QPST/QFIL Tool, Qualcomm USB Driver, and Oppo R5 Qualcomm Firmware) that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Qualcomm Oppo R 5 USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then run QPST QFil.exe by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then enter Recovery Mode, by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- When you enter Recovery Mode, release all the buttons.
- Then Connect the Oppo R5 Smartphone with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Browse and navigate to the file prog_emmc_firehose_89XX.mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML m, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and click Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Oppo R5 Flashing process.
- Wait until the Oppo R5 Flashing process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Oppo R5 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Oppo R5 about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using the QFil Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Oppo R5 having problems?.
The flash Oppo R5 smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Oppo R5.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every