How to Flash Oppo A11W – By knowing how to flash, problems on your Oppo A11W cellphone may be resolved soon.
Best Ways to Flash Oppo A11W 2021
The problem here could be because the application stops, long vibrate when turned on but the LCD does not turn on, boot loop until it turns off.
- 4 Ways to Root Oppo A1K Without PC 100% Working 2021
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
When the time comes, these problems are difficult to avoid.
However, as explained above, you can overcome this through the flash method.
Before doing so, make sure you prepare some of the necessary materials.
Because here it will be explained in two ways, the materials needed will be different for sure.
Therefore, Intellect will decipher the ingredients in their own way.
How to Flash Oppo A11W Without PC
The first way, you can flash through the Recovery menu. This method can also be done without a PC. Here are the steps:
- Make sure the battery is charged above 60%.
- Download Oppo Joy 3 A11W firmware.
- Move the firmware to SD Card or external memory. Try to format the SD card you want to use.
- Install the SD Card on your smartphone.
- Enter Recovery mode. The trick, turn off your phone, after it’s off press the Power + Volume down button simultaneously.
- Select the language En English.
- Select Wipe data and cache and select Yes.
- Select Install from and select Install from sd .
- Enter the firmware file that you moved to the SD Card as shown below.
- Select Yes to confirm.
Done. Now you can restart the Oppo A11W cellphone.
How to Flash Oppo A11W via FlashTool
For how to flash Oppo A11W via FlashTool, you need several materials such as:
- FlashTool version 5
- MT6577 USB vcom driver
- MT65xx USB driver
- Firmware Oppo A11W
- PC or laptop with Windows operating system
- Original or default data cable Oppo A11W (if possible)
If the above materials are ready, you can follow these guidelines:
- Extract all the files you have downloaded.
- Install drivers.
- Open the flash_tool.exe software.
- Enter the firmware. To do this, click the Scatter-loading button and select MT6572_Android_Scatter.txt which is in the firmware folder.
- Wait until the file is successfully loaded on FlashTool.
- Click the Download button and leave the process bar at 0% first.
- Turn off and remove your Oppo A11W battery.
- Connect your phone to the PC using a USB cable while pressing and holding the Volume down button.
- Wait until the device is recognized and the flash process will run automatically.
- A green box will appear as shown below.
Note: If you experience flashing failure, please try to remove the checkmark in the PRELOADER section.
Finally, unplug the USB cable and please put your phone battery back in and turn it on.
Well, for the first time booting, it may take between 5-10 minutes.
By following the method as above, it is likely that the Oppo A11W flash will be successful.