How to Flash Realme 5i, 2021 – Your Realme 5i smartphone is having problems?.
The Realme 5i smartphone was officially released in 2020 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Realme 5i.
How to Flash Realme 5i, 2021
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), this is not a very big problem for the Realme 5i Smartphone. But a natural problem that also often occurs in other Android Smartphones.
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Realme 5i Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Realme 5i Using SD Card
How to Flash Realme 5i Using an SD Card is easier and simpler to use, because it only requires an SD Card and Realme 5i Firmware Files, and does not require any software.
The SD card that you need to prepare is at least 4 GB, if it is more than 4 GB of the memory capacity of course it will be much better.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Realme 5i Flash Materials
- Realme 5i RMX2030 Firmware
- Setting up the SD memory card
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Realme 5i:
- Deactivate your Realme 5i Smartphone.
- Then Extract the Stock ROM Firmware Realme 5i RMX2030 file that you downloaded earlier, then save it on the micro SD memory that you have prepared “must have the .zip extension”.
- Then enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- After entering Recovery Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Then you can choose the language, just choose English.
- If you manage to enter Realme Recovery, select the Install from storage device options menu.
- Next, the data display on your SD Card will appear and look for the OTA Firmware File that was saved earlier (file with .zip extension).
- Then you select OK to start the process of Flashing the Realme 5i.
- Wait for the Flashing process for a while so that the “updating successfully” notification appears, which means that the Flashing process of your Smartphone has been successful.
- Then press Back to return to the main Recovery menu, and please reboot the Realme 5i.
- During the Reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Realme 5i about forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick, using SD card, hopefully, this article helps.
This article is very helpful or useful. The Realme 5i-Your Realme 5i smartphone is having problems?.
The Realme 5i smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Realme 5i.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.