How to Flash Realme C2  – The Realme C2 smartphone was officially released in 2019 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
Best Ways to Flash Realme C2 
Your Realme C2 smartphone is having problems?.
Maybe you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), this is not a very big problem for the Realme C2 Smartphone. But a natural problem that also often occurs in other Android Smartphones.
- Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A3 2021
- As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Realme C2 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
How to Flash Realme C2 Using an SD Card
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Realme C2 Using an SD Card is easier and simpler to use, because it only requires an SD Card and Realme C2 Firmware Files, and does not require any software.
The SD card that you need to prepare is at least 4 GB, if it is more than 4 GB of the memory capacity of course it will be much better.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Realme C2
- Setting up the SD memory card
- Realme C2 RMX1941 Firmware
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the following steps to Flash the Realme C2:
- Deactivate your Realme C2 Smartphone.
- Then Extract the Stock ROM Firmware Realme C2 RMX1941 file that you downloaded earlier, then save it on the micro SD memory that you have prepared “must have the .zip extension”.
- Then enter Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Down + Power button simultaneously.
- After entering Recovery Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Then you can choose the language, just choose English.
- If you manage to enter Realme Recovery, select the Install from storage device options menu.
- Next, the data display on your SD Card will appear and look for the OTA Firmware File that was saved earlier (file with .zip extension ).
- Next, you select OK to start the Flashing Realme C2 process.
- Wait for the Flashing process for a while so that the “updating successfully” notification appears, which means that the Flashing process of your Smartphone has been successful.
- Then press Back to return to the main Recovery menu, and please reboot the Realme C2.
- During the Reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Realme C2 about forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick, using SD card, hopefully, this article helps.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Realme C2 having problems?.
The Flash Realme C2 smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Realme C2.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.