How to Flash Redmi 4A – Flash is a powerful way to fix various problems on cellphones, one of which is on the Xiaomi Redmi 4A cellphone.
How to Flash Redmi 4A 2021
Problems here such as boot loop, forgetting patterns, restarting itself, viruses, to total death alias hard brick.
Apart from that, you can also do flashing for other things.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3/3S
- 3 Ways to Root Redmi 4A Without PC (100% Working)
- For example, to just refresh the cellphone or to try a new custom ROM that is different from the default ROM or firmware.
Before flashing, make sure you prepare some supporting materials.
- Download ROM MIUI Xiaomi Redmi 4A Global (so there is the Indian language)
- Download Mi Flash Tool
- Download USB Driver / ADB Driver
- Doing Unlock Bootloader in hp Xiaomi Redmi 4A
- PC or laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and turn off driver signature (recommended)
- Redmi 4A original or built-in USB cable (if possible)
- The phone battery is at least 70% charged, aims to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
You need to know, flash can erase all data on the phone.
So, if possible, please do a backup first.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A “Rolex” via Flash Tool
After all the ingredients are ready, follow the way to flash the Xiaomi Redmi 4A as follows.
However, make sure you are accompanied by an expert if you have never flashed before.
Immediately, here’s how:
- First, please install the Mi Flash Tool software and the Xiaomi Redmi 4A driver that you downloaded earlier.
- Extract the stock ROM file on PC. It is recommended to create a folder as a place to extract the results.
- Next, open the Mi Flash Tool software. Then, click Select to find the results of the ROM extract. If so, please click OK.
- Well, at the bottom of the Mi Flash Tool software, select clean all. It aims to make the phone as clean as the first time you bought it.
- Next, turn off the phone and enter into fast boot mode. To do this, press and hold the Power + Volume Down button.
- You can remove it if the Xiaomi fast boot logo appears as shown below.
- Here, please connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Switch to Mi Flash Tool, please click the refresh button to detect and ensure that the phone is connected to the PC.
- After the phone is detected, please click Flash to start the flash process.
- Wait until the flash process is successful, which is marked with a Success notification.
- Finally, the phone will reboot automatically.
Until here, please wait between 5-10 minutes. Because when it reboots, the phone will adjust to the new ROM.
Well, by following the way to flash the Xiaomi Redmia 4A as above, it is very likely that the flash process can run smoothly.
This way, your phone will look as clean as when you first bought it.