How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G-The Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G is one of 2 new smartphones released by Samsung at the beginning of the second quarter of 2019. Slightly different from its 2 predecessor generations which entered the mid-range class.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G 2021
The Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G is made for mobile users who need a smartphone with an attractive design, decent specifications, and a very affordable price. Because the price is very affordable, the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G smartphone is in the interest of many smartphone users.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F 2021
- How to Flash Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2 2021
- If you’ve ever experienced a boot loop, hang, total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use. This is not a very big problem, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software. In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If your Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Flash Materials
- Download ODIN3_v3.13.1
- Download Firmware Samsung A10 SM-A105G XID
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power button + Volume down + volume up simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the “Volume Up” button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G about boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G having problems?.
The Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on the Flash Samsung Galaxy A10 SM-A105G.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every