How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odin-The Samsung Galaxy A11 is one of the newest smartphones from Samsung which was just released in 2020. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in demand among Android Smartphone users.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odin
Your Samsung Galaxy A11 smartphone is having problems? Problems such as forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick), and other problems such as slowness when in use. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
- 3 Ways to Root Samsung Galaxy A10 Without
- How to Root Android with PC
- How to Root and Install the Latest TWRP Pocophone F1 2021
This is not a very big problem for the Samsung Galaxy A11, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A11 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy A11 Flash Materials
- Download Firmware Samsung A11 XID
- Download Software ODIN3_v3.13.1
- Download SAMSUNG USB Driver Mobile.exe
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting Up the USB Cable
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
The Firmware file that you downloaded if it is still in the form of Winrar/7zip with the .zip/.rar extension, please extract the file first, when it has been extracted there will be a file with the extension HOME.tar.md5.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A11:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the ODIN3_v3.13.1 program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power + Volume down button simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Then please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will run.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy A11 on boot loop, hang, completely dead (hardback) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odin is having problems?.
The Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odinsmartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odin.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.