How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F-The Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F carries the “Infinity-V” design with a 6.4-inch screen (720 x 1,560 pixels, 19.5:9) aspect ratio with bangs and on the back is made of 3D Glass with a plastic-feel feel or can be called “Glasstic”. ”
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F 2021
Your Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F smartphone is having problems?
Problems such as forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, total death (hard brick), and other problems such as slowness when in use. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A50 SM-A505F
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A6 SM-A600G
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M30 SM-M305F 2021
This is not a very big problem for the Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Flash material for Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F
- Download Stock ROM Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F XID
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Download ODIN3_v3.13.1
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
The Firmware file that you downloaded, if it is still in the form of WinRAR/7zip with the .zip/.rar extension, please extract the file first, when it has been extracted there will be a file with the extension HOME.tar.MD 5.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the ODIN3_v3.13.1 program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power button + Volume down + volume up simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to Software Odin and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the Firmware downloaded earlier by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD 5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flashing process of your Smartphone will run.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F about boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F having problems?.
The Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Flash Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A205F.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every