How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) 2021 – If you have ever experienced a bootloop, hangs, total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G)
This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. If your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is for you need to Flash the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) Smartphone.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you backup your data first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) using Odin
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use Odin Software.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Flash Material (SM-J320G)
- Download Odin3 v3.10.7
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G)
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- Setting up the USB cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) below:
- First, please extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, turn off your Smartphone to enter Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is an Added Notification.
- Please look for the firmware that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flash process of your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When you are successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320G) on bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hardback) using Odin, hopefully, this article can help you.