How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin-Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone is having problems?
Problems such as forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, total death (hard brick), and other problems such as slowness when in use. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs.
Best Way to Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin
This is not a very big problem for the Samsung Galaxy M31, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones. As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M11 Using Odin
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A11 SM-A115F Using Odin 2021
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy A31 SM-A315G Using Odin
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is one of the newest smartphones from Samsung which was just released in 2020. Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Samsung Galaxy M31 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy M31 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy M31 Flash Material
- Download ODIN3 Software
- Download SAMSUNG USB Driver Mobile.exe
- Download Firmware Samsung M31 XID
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
The Firmware file that you downloaded, if it is still in the form of Winrar/7zip with the .zip/.rar extension, please extract the file first, when it has been extracted there will be a file with the extension HOME.tar.md5.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy M31:
- Deactivate your Samsung Galaxy M31 Smartphone.
- Then, please Extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Run the ODIN3 program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Downloading Mode by pressing the Power + Volume down button simultaneously.
- When in the “Warning” Menu, then continue by pressing the Volume Up button.
- After entering into Downloading Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy M31 Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is also an “Added” notification.
- Then please look for the Firmware File that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin Software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are checked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the process of Flashing your Smartphone will run.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When Flashing is successful, please remove the USB cable and then turn on your Samsung Galaxy M31 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F about boot loop, hang, completely dead (hardback) using Odin, easy and simple to use, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin having problems?.
The Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Samsung Galaxy M31 SM-M315F Using Odin.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day