How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) – This Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) smartphone was released in 2016 because the price is very affordable. This smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ)
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/Password, bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J5
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace SM-J110G
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy Core 2 (SM-G355H)
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900H
If your Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone is experiencing one of the problems I have mentioned, the way to solve it is for you need to Flash the Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you backup your data first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) using Odin
How to Flash the Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the Odin Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Samsung Galaxy V Flash Material (SM-G313HZ)
- Download Odin V3.09
- Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ)
- Download Samsung USB Driver
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- Setting up the USB cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) below:
- First, please extract the Odin File and Firmware File that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, Install the Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then, turn off your Smartphone to enter Download Mode by pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Then connect your Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Make sure your Smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is an Added Notification.
- Then please look for the firmware that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip / rar, first, extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flash process of your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, then there will be a “PASS” notification in the Odin program.
- When you are successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) on bootloop, hang, completely dead (hardbrick) using Odin, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) having problems?.
The Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ).
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day