How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V 2021 – Samsung is the most popular line of cellphones owned by people, among the types of Samsung cellphones that are spread in the community, namely the Samsung Galaxy V (SM-G313HZ) and the Samsung Galaxy V Plus.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V 2021
Unfortunately, it’s not uncommon for problems that arise on this Samsung phone, such as bootloop, hangs, and other errors.
Also, read related article:
- How to Flash Oppo Neo R831K
- How to Flash Oppo Joy R1001
- How to Root and Install TWRP Realme 5i Without PC
- 4 Ways To Root Vivo Y12 Without PC With Magisk and SuperSU
Fortunately, this problem can be solved by flashing the Samsung Galaxy V.
The problem arises in the software (firmware) or what is usually called ROM. But calm down, like the error on Andromax G2, bootloop on the Samsung Galaxy 5 can be solved by flashing it with a PC, Intellect.com has also found a way to flash the Samsung Galaxy V without a PC.
Some problems that cause Samsung galaxy 5 error:
- Root Failed
- Installing Applications that spread Malware (viruses)
- Error Installing Custom ROM
- Tweak Error
Just practice the 2 ways below so that your Samsung Galaxy 5 quickly returns to normal.
How to Flash Samsung Galaxy V
1. Via Odin
First, first prepare the software used to flash this Samsung Galaxy V mobile phone, the materials you need to download:
Steps to flash Samsung galaxy 5.
- First, you extract the Samsung USB driver file and install it. Also, extract Odin and Firmware that was downloaded earlier.
- Turn off the Samsung Galaxy 5 and leave it for about 10 seconds.
- The next step is to enter download mode (press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power button until there is a Warning!! ).
- Press volume up to continue and enter download mode. Same as flash process Asus zenfone 5.
- When switching to a PC, open the extracted ODIN application and connect it using a data cable. If successful it will appear as below.
- Then Checklist on Auto Reboot F and F. Reset Time, Nand Erase All, and pay attention to the part marked with the red mark.
- The green indicator on ID: COM indicates that the cellphone is connected. If not, then reinstall the Samsung USB driver.
- Then click the AP button, look for the Galaxy V Firmware file that has been prepared, then select the Firmware file by clicking 2 times.
- The last process is to start by clicking the start button, at that time the Samsung Galaxy V flash process will run.
- Flash ends until there is a PASS sign! and the phone will reboot automatically, but if it doesn’t reboot automatically, you can do it manually.
2. Via TWRP
Unlike the Andromax G2 flash process which uses CWM so that the flash process is carried out without a PC, on the Samsung Galaxy 5 Plus there is no CWM but only TWRP.
So the flash process must use the help of the Odin application (like the flash method we described above). We searched for sources and found a document containing flash via TWRP, it’s simple!
- Stock ROM (477MB)
Steps to flash Samsung galaxy v without pc:
- After the material is downloaded. Turn off Samsung galaxy 5.
- Press and hold the Home + Volume up + Power button at the same time.
- Install ZIP.
- Select the Stock ROM that was downloaded earlier.
- Swipe to install.
- Wait until the process is complete.
If there are problems while flashing this bootloop Samsung galaxy 5, please give feedback in the comments because maybe we found a solution to your Samsung galaxy 5 problem, good luck flashing.