How to Flash Samsung J2 Prime – If you have ever experienced a bootloop, hangs, total death (hard brick) on the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use.
How to Flash Samsung J2 Prime 2021
This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash a Samsung cellphone 2021
- How to Root and Install TWRP Samsung J2 Prime
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J5 2021
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you backup your data first before flashing.
How to Flash Samsung J2 Prime SM-G532G using Odin
Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Flash Material
- Download Firmware Samsung J2 Prime G532G
- Download Odin Software
- Download Samsung USB Drivers
- Setting Up the USB Cable
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime below:
- First, please extract the Odin file and the Firmware file that was downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Samsung USB Driver on your Computer/Laptop.
- Next, turn off the smartphone to enter Download Mode pressing the Power + Home + Volume down buttons simultaneously.
- After entering into Download Mode then you can then release all the buttons earlier.
- Next, connect your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Smartphone to your Computer/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then run the Odin program by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- make sure your smartphone is connected to Odin, Make sure there is an Added notification.
- please look for the firmware that you downloaded earlier, then enter it in the Odin software.
- The Firmware file that you download will be in the form of a zip/rar , first extract the file, then there will be a file with the MD5 extension.
- Then go back to the Odin Software and make sure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time are ticked on the Flash option.
- Then enter the downloaded firmware by clicking AP, then look for the Tar.MD5 file with the extension earlier. Then click Start, then the Flash process of your Smartphone will take place.
- Wait until the Flashing process is complete, there will be a ” PASS ” notification in the Odin program.
- When you are successful, please remove the USB cable and turn on your Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash a Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime about bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick) using Odin, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Samsung J2 Prime having problems?.
The Flash Samsung J2 Prime root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Flash Samsung J2 Prime.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day