How to Flash Vivo Y11-smartphone is having problems?.
As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Best Way to Flash Vivo Y11 2021
The Vivo Y11 smartphone was officially released in Indonesia in 2019 because the price is very affordable, this smartphone is in the interest of many Android Smartphone users.
Problems such as forgetting pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, total death (hard brick), and other problems such as slowness when in use. Of course, you can’t use a Smartphone for your various needs. This is not a very big problem for the Vivo Y11 Smartphone, but a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Vivo Y11 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Vivo Y11 using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Vivo Y11 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use SP FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Vivo Y11 Flash Materials
- MediaTek USB Driver Download
- Download SP Flash Tool
- Download Stock ROM / Firmware Vivo Y11
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Vivo Y11 using the following SP FlashTool:
- Deactivate your Vivo Y11 Smartphone.
- Next, extract all the files (Vivo Y11 Firmware, Mediatek VCOM USB Driver, and SP Flash Tool) that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Mediatek USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the MT6582_Android_scatter.txt file which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Vivo Y11 Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check all the list of file options.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
- Then Connect the Vivo Y11 Smartphone with your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press volume up + volume down simultaneously to speed up the connection between Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process is running normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Vivo Y11 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Vivo Y11 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Vivo Y11 about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using SP FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Vivo Y11 is having problems?.
The Flash Vivo Y11smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Vivo Y11.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every day.