How to Flash Vivo Y28-The Vivo Y28 smartphone was officially released in 2014, has a 4.7-inch IPS LCD screen that can display images with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. The Vivo Y28 smartphone is equipped with a MediaTek MT6582 processor. For the CPU, Vivo relies on a Quad-core CPU with a speed of 1.3GHz.
Best Way to Flash Vivo Y28 2021
Your Vivo Y28 smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Maybe you’ve experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Vivo Y28 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Vivo Y28 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Vivo Y28 using SP FlashTool
How to Flash Vivo Y28 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the Sp FlashTool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Vivo Y28 Flash Materials
- Download Firmware Vivo Y28
- Vivo Y28 USB Driver Download
- Download SP Flash Tool V5
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Vivo Y28 using the following Sp FlashTool:
- Deactivate your Vivo Y28 Smartphone.
- Then Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, install the Vivo Y28 USB Driver that you downloaded earlier on your PC/Laptop.
- Then open the extracted SP FlashTool folder, then look for the flash_tool.exe file, then run the flash_tool.exe file by right-clicking -> Run As Administrator.
- When SP FlashTool opens, please click on the Scatter_loading section.
- Then enter the MT6580_Android_scatter.txt file which is in the Firmware folder that you extracted earlier then click Open.
- Then select the Download Only option. Then click the green Download button.
when File Scatter has been successfully loaded, you will see several check lines in Flashtool. In the File row, remove the checkmark on the UBOOT and PRELOADER options if your Vivo Y28 Smartphone can still turn on but is stuck until the logo only (boot loop).
But if your Smartphone is completely dead (hard brick) aka it can’t turn on until the logo, then check all the list of file options.
- Then Connect the Vivo Y28 Smartphone with your PC/Laptop.
- If your Smartphone has not been detected, please press volume up + volume down simultaneously to speed up the connection between Smartphone and PC/Laptop.
- When the Flashing process runs normally, the progress bar at the bottom of the SP Flash Tool will have a moving color indicator, from red to yellow. So please wait for it to finish 100%.
- After Flash Vivo Y28 is complete, then there will be a notification that says Download OK.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Vivo Y28 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Vivo Y28 about boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), slow using Sp FlashTool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Vivo Y28 having problems?.
The Flash Vivo Y28 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Vivo Y28.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every