How to Flash Vivo Y53-This Vivo Y53 was officially released in 2017, As an entry-level smartphone, Vivo Y53 is equipped with fairly standard specifications. The smartphone has a 5-inch IPS LCD display that offers a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. This means the screen displays a pixel density of 220 PPI.
Best Way to Flash Vivo Y53 2021
In terms of the kitchen runway, Vivo Y53 relies on a lower-end chipset made by Qualcomm, Snapdragon 425. This four-core processor offers a speed of 1.4 GHz.
Your Vivo Y53 smartphone is having problems?.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Maybe you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Vivo Y53 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Vivo Y53 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Vivo Y53 using QFil
QFIL stands for Qualcomm Flash Image Loader, is a small application that can assist in Flashing Stock ROM Firmware on Qualcomm Chipset Smartphones and Tablets.
How to Flash Vivo Y53 requires the help of a PC/Laptop to be able to run it, because here we will use the QFil Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Vivo Y53 Flash Materials
- Download Firmware Vivo Y53
- Download QPST/QFIL. V2.7.422
- Download Qualcomm Vivo Y53 Drivers
- Setting up a PC/Laptop with Windows operating system
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
Make sure the ROM or Firmware used is in accordance with the type and type of your Smartphone.
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash Vivo Y53 using the following QFil:
- Deactivate your Vivo Y53 Smartphone.
- Next Extract all the files that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Qualcomm Vivo Y53 Driver on your PC/Laptop.
- Then run QPST QFil.exe by right-clicking and selecting Run as administrator.
- Then enter the Fastboot Mode Menu, by pressing volume down + volume up simultaneously.
- When you enter Fastboot Mode, release all the buttons.
- Then click Browse and navigate to File prog_emmc_firehose_ 8916 .mbn in the Firmware Folder, then click open.
- Next, click the Load XML menu, select rawprogram_unsparse.xml and navigate to the patch0.xml file and select Open.
- then click the Download button to start the Flashing Vivo Y53 process, Wait until the process is complete.
- After the Flashing Process has been completed, please unplug the USB cable then turn on your Vivo Y53 Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Vivo Y53 about boot loop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick), slow using QFil, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Flash Vivo Y53 having problems?.
The Flash Vivo Y53 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on how to Flash Vivo Y53.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every