How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 New 2021 – Xiaomi Redmi 2 smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 New 2021
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
In fact, Flashing can also solve problems such as Bootloop, Softbrick, and other problems.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A/4A Prime
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- How to Flash Samsung Galaxy J5
Hardware damage is quite difficult for us to repair ourselves because you need to take it to a service center because the equipment is very supportive.
While the damage to the software itself generally occurs problems such as slow Smartphone, often force close, Smartphone hangs, until the most severe is bootloop. To solve this problem, you need to do Flashing on your Xiaomi Redmi 2.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. We recommend that you backup your data first before flashing.
Materials for Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Download ADB Driver Xiaomi
- Download MiFlash
- Setting Up the USB Cable
- Download ROM Xiaomi Redmi 2 (choose one ROM according to your Xiaomi Redmi type)
1. ROM for Redmi 2 type HM2014813:
- Download Fastboot ROM v22.214.171.124.KHJCNCK
- Download Fastboot ROM Dev China v6.3.3
2. ROM for Redmi 2 type HM2014811/17/18:
- Download Fastboot ROM v126.96.36.199.KHJCNCK Xiaomi Redmi 2
- Download Fastboot ROM v6.2.26 Global Beta Xiaomi Redmi 2
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi 2 below:
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 using MiFlash
- In the first step, please extract the ROM with the. TGZ extension that you downloaded earlier to one of your computer/laptop drives.
- Then open the MiFlash Software, the default storage is in C:\Program Files\Xiaomi\MiPhone.
- After your MiFlash is open, please click Browse.
- Next, select the folder where you extracted the ROM file for the Xiaomi Redmi 2 earlier.
- Then turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Smartphone, and try to enter Fastboot Mode.
- If you have entered Fastboot Mode, please connect the USB cable to the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Smartphone, then click the refresh button on MiFlash, now the Xiaomi Redmi 2 port should have been detected in MiFlash.
- Next, please click the Flash button, to start the flashing process.
- Then wait for the Xiaomi Redmi Flashing process using Fastboot or MiFlash to finish.
- When finished, the status of “The Operation Completed Successfully” will appear. Well, then just restart your Xiaomi Redmi 2 Smartphone.
During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait. This is because the smartphone is still adjusting to the new ROM.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 on bootloop, hangs, total death (hard brick) using MiFlash, hopefully, this article can help you.