How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7-The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is a Smartphone with a 4000mAh capacity and a 6.3″ screen equipped with a 48 + 5MP rear camera with a pixel density of 409ppi and a display resolution of 1080 x 2340pixels. Weighing 186g, this Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Smartphone has an Octa-Core processor.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 2021
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone was released in January 2019, the price of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 is also very affordable. Because the price is very affordable, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone is in the interest of many smartphone users.
Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 using Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash Tool is a Program Tools provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the Mi Flash Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Materials for Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Smartphone
- Download Mi Flash Tool
- Download USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Download Stock ROM Global MIUI Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7:
- Disable your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Smartphone.
- Extract then Install this version of Mi Flash Tool which already includes the driver. If during the installation a Windows Security warning appears, “Windows can’t verify continue by selecting “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Then Extract the Stock ROM Global MIUI Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 that was downloaded earlier.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Next, run the MiFlash Tool application, by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then click Select Then look for the extracted ROM file then click OK.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
Select “flash_all” if you want a Clean Flash process, aka all data and internal memory will be deleted.
Select “flash_all_except_data_storage” if you want to do the Flash process without deleting the data contained in the internal memory.
Select “flash_all_lock” if you want to Clean Install then the Bootloader will be locked again.
- Then click Flash to start Flashing.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full there will be a notification “The operation completed successfully”.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 on boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Mi Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 having problems?.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Xiaomi Redmi Note 7.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every