How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus-Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is a Smartphone with a 4000mAh capacity and a 6″ screen equipped with a 12MP rear camera with a pixel density of 402ppi and a display resolution of 1080 x 2160pixels. Weighing 180g, this Smartphone has an Octa-Core processor.
Best Way to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 2021
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus was released in February 2017, Because the price is very affordable, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus smartphone is in the interest of many smartphone users.
Your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A 2021
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus using Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash Tool is a Program Tools provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the Mi Flash Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Flash Material
- Download Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008
- Download Firmware Redmi 5 Plus Global ROM MIUI 9
- Download MiFlash Tool 2017
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Smartphone
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
- Disable your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Smartphone.
- Extract then Install this version of Mi Flash Tool which already includes the driver. If during the installation a Windows Security warning appears, “Windows can’t verify —-“, continue by selecting “Install this driver software anyway” .
- Then Extract the ROM that was downloaded earlier.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Next, run the MiFlash Tool application, by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then click Select Then look for the extracted ROM file then click OK.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
Select “flash_all” if you want a Clean Flash process, aka all data and internal memory will be deleted.
Select “flash_all_except_data_storage” if you want to do the Flash process without deleting the data contained in the internal memory.
Select “flash_all_lock” if you want to Clean Install then the Bootloader will be locked again.
- Then click Flash to start Flashing.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full it will say “The operation completed successfully “ .
- After the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus about bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick) using the Mi Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.