How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A-Xiaomi Redmi 6A is a smartphone with a 3000mAh capacity and a 5.4″ screen equipped with a 13 + 8MP rear camera with a pixel density of 295ppi and a display resolution of 720 x 1440pixels. Weighing 146g, this cellphone has an Octa-Core processor, the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone was released in 2018.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A 2021
Your Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A using Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash Tool is a Program Tools provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the Mi Flash Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Xiaomi Redmi 6A Flash Material
- Download Firmware ROM Xiaomi Redmi 6A (MediaTek) Global
- MTK Driver Download
- Download Mi Flash Tool
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
- Setting up the USB cable
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the following Xiaomi Redmi 6A:
- First, please install the Mi Flash Tool software and the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Driver that you downloaded earlier
- Then Extract the ROM that was downloaded earlier.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool Software, then click Select to find the results of Extracting ROM Then click OK.
- Next at the bottom of the Mi Flash Tool Software, select Clean All.
- Then turn off your Xiaomi Redmi 6A Smartphone, then press the power button + volume down simultaneously. to enter Fastboot Mode.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi 6A smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
- Then click Flash and select Flash All.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full it will say The operation completed successfully.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi 6A Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 6A about boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Mi Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.