How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3– Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone is having problems?
If you have ever experienced a bootloop, hangs, total death (hard brick) on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
Best Way to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2021
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If your Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 using ADB Fastboot
For how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 you can do is to use ADB Fastboot. This method is quite powerful and easy to use to do Flashing Smartphone Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
But before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare Flash materials as follows:
Materials for Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Download ROM ADB Fastboot
ROM China Stable: No Indonesian language available, 4G safe, battery efficient, Install Google apps manually.
Global ROM: the Indonesian language is available, 4G is quite complicated, battery efficient.
Global Developer ROM: Updates every week, has many features, wastes battery.
- Download MiFlash Tool – Beta
- Download Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- ADB Minimal FastBoot
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
Please Install ADB Minimal FastBoot and Xiaomi Redmi Driver on your PC/Laptop, if it’s installed don’t forget to rename the Firmware File to “.tgz” to make it easier later.
Then move the Firmware File into the FastBoot Minimal ADB Installation Folder, usually, it will be installed in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 using the following ADB Fastboot:
- First, Extract all the materials that you have downloaded earlier. Then make sure there are no corrupted files.
- Please install the Mi Flash Tool software and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Driver that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, Disable your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Smartphone.
- Then enter Download Mode, by pressing the Power + Volume up button simultaneously.
- Then, open Device Manager on your PC/Laptop. By the way, right-click My Computer and select Properties.
- Then hit Device Manager.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable, later, the Smartphone will be detected as “QHUSB_BULK”.
- Then right-click on QHUSB_BULK and select Update Driver.
- Then select Choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software.
- Next, Locate the File Location in C: \Program Files (x86)\Xiaomi\MiPhone\Qualcomm\Driver.
- When the notification appears, then select “Install this Driver Software anyway” .
- Next, please wait until the installation process is complete.
- When finished, the Driver will change to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMX).
- ( X ) here is a number. So, each device can have different numbers.
- Then Extract the ROM file that you downloaded earlier.
- Next, please open the MiFlash beta application located in Driver C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ iPhone.
- Then, click Browse and select the results of the Extract ROM earlier.
What you need to select is only up to the ROM Folder. For example, select “C:\MIUI“ instead of “C:\MIUI\Images”.
However, if Flashing Error, please try again but only selected until Folder Images.
- Then click the Refresh button.
- Make sure it says COMX, ( X ) is a number, it can be COM10, COM20, or COM30.
- Next at the bottom of the Mi Flash Tool Software select Flash all.
- Then click Flash.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full it will say “The operation completed successfully “.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 on bootloop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick) using ADB Fastboot, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 having problems?.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website Dlinksetupwizard.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every
- Thank you.