How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4-Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 was officially released in January 2017. Because the price is very affordable, this smartphone is much in the interest of smartphone users. Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone is having problems?
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
Best Way to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 2021
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, boot loop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
- In addition to resetting factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone as before is by flashing.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 using Mi Flash Tool
Mi Flash Tool is a Program Tools provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the Mi Flash Tool Software.
Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash first as follows:
Flash material for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Download Stock ROM MIUI Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- Download Mi Flash Tool
- Download USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (ADB)
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4:
- Disable your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Smartphone.
- Please Install the Mi Flash Tool Software and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Driver that you downloaded earlier.
- Then Extract the ROM that was downloaded earlier.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Open the Mi Flash Tool Software, then click Select to find the results of Extracting ROM Then click OK.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
Select “flash_all” if you want a clean flash process, aka all data and internal memory will be deleted.
Select “flash_all_except_data_storage if you want to flash the process without deleting the data contained in the internal memory.
Select “flash_all_lock” if you want a clean install then the bootloader will be locked again.
- Then click Flash and select Flash All.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full it will say The operation completed successfully.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
- Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 on boot loop, hang, totally dead (hard brick) using Mi Flash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.
This article is very helpful or useful. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 having problems?.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 root and Install T smartphone was officially released in 2021 because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Android Smartphone users on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Don’t forget to bookmark and always visit our website techrizwa.com because you will find the latest Technology, Android, games, Apps ETC, that we will update every
- Thank You.