How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Using MiFlash Tool 2021 – Actually, how to flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is not a difficult thing. The method is also not much different from flashing other Xiaomi Smartphones, the only difference is the firmware or Fastboot ROM used.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Using MiFlash Tool 2021
Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 smartphone is having problems? As we know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 2 New 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4A/4A Prime
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
If you have experienced the name forgot pattern/password, bootloop, hangs, totally dead (hard brick), on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Smartphone this is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Smartphone to its original state is by flashing. Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If the Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Easy and Simple Using MiFlash Tool Software
MiFlash is a Program Tools provided by Xiaomi that can be used to install software directly in the form of Fastboot.
How to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 requires the help of a PC / Laptop to be able to run it, because here we use the MiFlash Tool Software. Before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare materials for Flash as follows:
Materials for Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Download MiFlash Tool v20170425
- Download ROM Fastboot Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Download USB Driver for Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
- Unlocking Bootloader on Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Smartphone
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow these steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8:
- Disable your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Smartphone.
- Extract then Install this version of Mi Flash Tool which already includes the driver. If during the installation a Windows Security warning appears, “Windows can’t verify —-“, continue by selecting “Install this driver software anyway”.
- Then Extract the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Fastboot Stock ROM that was downloaded earlier.
- Then Install the Xiaomi Redmi Note, 8 USB Driver, on your PC/Laptop.
- Next, run the MiFlash Tool application, by right-clicking > Run as administrator.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode by pressing the power button + volume down simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then click Select Then look for the extracted ROM file then click OK.
- Then click Refresh, then your connected device will appear.
Select “flash_all” if you want a clean Flash process, aka all data and internal memory will be deleted.
Select “flash_all_except_data_storage” if you want to do the Flash process without deleting the data contained in the internal memory.
Select “flash_all_lock” if you want to Clean Install then the Bootloader will be locked again.
- Then click Flash to start Flashing.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full there will be a notification “The operation completed successfully”.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 about bootloop, hang, totally dead (hardback) using the MiFlash Tool, hopefully, this article can help you.