How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X-The Xiaomi Redmi 4x smartphone was released in 2017, Because the price is very affordable, this Smartphone is much in the interest of Smartphone users.
Easy Way to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2021
Again, Xiaomi Redmi 4X is the cheapest smartphone with the highest specifications in its class. This device is equipped with a Snapdragon 435 SoC (Octa-core Cortex A53 1.4GHz + GPU Adreno 505), 3GB RAM, and 32GB of internal storage.
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 8A 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 1S 2021
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 3 2021
For the screen, it’s still the same as the Redmi 4A, the Redmi 4X is equipped with an IPS panel with 720p resolution. The resolution seems to be still quite optimal for a smartphone with a screen size of 5 inches, like the Redmi 4X.
If you have ever experienced a boot loop, hang total death (hard brick) on the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Smartphone, and other problems such as slowness when in use. This is not a very big problem. But a normal problem that also often occurs in other Smartphones.
As we already know, there are two possibilities for damage to the Smartphone, namely damage to hardware or software.
In addition to resetting to factory settings, the way to restore the performance of the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Smartphone as before is by flashing. In fact, Flashing can also solve problems such as Bootloop, Softbrick, and other problems.
Flashing is a process that will erase all data on your Smartphone. If your Smartphone can still turn on, you should do a data backup first before flashing.
How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X using ADB Fastboot
For how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X you can do is to use ADB Fastboot. This method is quite powerful and easy to use to flash the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Smartphone Flash.
But before you do Flashing, you first need to prepare Flash materials as follows:
Xiaomi Redmi 4X Flash Material
- Download File adb.zip
- Download Mi Flash Tool
- Download Drivers for Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Download the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Firmware (choose the one that fits your Smartphone)
- ADB Minimal FastBoot
- We recommend that the phone battery is at least 60%, aiming to avoid flashing failure due to running out of power
- Setting up the USB cable
- Setting up PC/Laptop with Windows 64 bit operating system and Disable Driver Signature
Please install ADB Minimal FastBoot and Xiaomi Redmi Driver on your PC/Laptop, if it’s installed don’t forget to rename the Firmware file to “update.zip” to make it easier later.
Then move the Firmware File into the FastBoot Minimal ADB Installation Folder, usually, it will be installed in (C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot).
If you have downloaded all of the above ingredients in their entirety, then you can follow the steps to Flash the Xiaomi Redmi 4X using the following ADB Fastboot:
- First, Extract all the materials that you have downloaded earlier. Then make sure there are no corrupted files.
- Next, Disable Your Xiaomi Redmi 4X Smartphone.
- Then enter Fastboot Mode, by pressing the Power + Volume up button simultaneously.
- If the Xiaomi Fastboot Logo appears, please release all buttons.
- Then enter EDL Mode or Download Mode.
- Then connect your Xiaomi Redmi 4X smartphone to your PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then open the ADB folder that you extracted earlier.
- When the Folder opens, then look for an empty section. Then, press the Shift key + to right-click and select Open Command Window here.
- Then a CMD window will appear. In the CMD window, please type fastboot devices then press Enter.
- If the Smartphone has been successfully detected, then type fastboot OEM edl in the CMD window then press Enter.
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 4X will automatically enter EDL mode.
- Next, please open the Mi Flash Tool software. If so, click refresh to detect Xiaomi in the Device column.
- Then click the select button and please find the Firmware file that you extracted. Then select OK.
- Then click the Refresh button again to make sure that the Flashing process is ready.
- Next at the bottom of the Mi Flash Tool Software, select Clean All.
- Then click Flash and select Flash All.
- Wait until the Progress bar is complete, once it is full it will say The operation completed successfully.
- After the Xiaomi Redmi 4X Flashing Process is complete, unplug your USB cable and then turn on your Smartphone.
- During the reboot process, it will take between 5-10 minutes. So, please just wait.
Above is an article that discusses how to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 4X on boot loop, hangs, completely dead (hard brick) using ADB Fastboot, hopefully, this article can help you.