How to Record Android Phone Screen Easily Without Root 2021 – How to record an Android cellphone screen is sometimes needed when you want to record video calls, make video tutorials, or play games. The screen recorder feature has now been embedded in the latest types of Android phones. Each vendor has its own built-in screen recorder application that can be used to record or screenshot the screen.
How to Record Android Phone Screen Easily Without Root 2021
Although it has become the default, some of the default screen recorder applications are not satisfactory. Sometimes there are some bugs or incomplete features that can’t meet your needs. Instead, inevitably you have to install another screen recorder application on your cellphone.
- How to Delete Default Xiaomi Applications Without Root 2021
- 3 Ways to Increase Android RAM Without Root on All HP…
- How to Flash Xiaomi Redmi 5A
Most well-known brands of Android cellphones already have a built-in application to record cellphone screens in their UI. Usually, the application is called Screen Recorder. To find out, you can check what default applications your cellphone has. Follow these steps:
- The default Screen Recorder application is usually placed in the Tools folder or can be accessed via the Quick Panel
- Open the Screen Recorder or Screen Recorder app
- In the sound settings, there are 3 setting options, namely: Mute, Media Sound, and Media and Microphone Sound
- If you select Silent, the phone will record the screen without inputting sound
- If you select Media Sound, the phone will record the screen and pick up the sound from the running application
- If you select Media Sound and Mic, the phone will record the screen and pick up the sound from running applications and the connected microphone/headset
- After selecting the sound option, then just press the “Start” button
- After that, the cellphone will automatically record the cellphone screen
- To stop recording, press the “Stop” button
- When finished, the recording will be saved in the gallery.
Some factory default screen recorder applications usually have an option to set the quality of the video resolution. Go to Settings then select the screen recording resolution option you want, for example, 480p, 720p, or 1080p.
How to Record Mobile Screen with Third Party Applications
How to record a cellphone screen is easy if your cellphone has a built-in screen recorder application. But if not, you can install the cellphone screen recorder application available on the Google Play Store. Follow these steps to record the Android phone screen.
1. Install Android Phone Screen Recorder Application
To record the cellphone screen, of course, you have to download and install the screen recorder application first. On the Google Play Store, there are several Screen Recorder applications whose features are quite complete. Here is a list of the best screen recorder applications that you can install on your cellphone.
- recorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
- AZ Screen Recorder
- Video Recorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
- Mobizen Screen Recorder
- Screen Recorder – Prometheus (Record with Facecam & Audio)
2. Open the application and select the desired setting
When finished downloading and installing, open the application. Before recording the cellphone screen, open the Settings menu or Settings. Then select the video resolution you want. After that, select the sound source for the cellphone screen recording video in Sound Settings. It is recommended to use a headset or an external microphone if you want to record sound from your cellphone and microphone. The goal is that the recorded sound is clearer and not disturbed by the noise around you. In addition, please choose a high Frame Rate to reduce motion blur. Examples of high Frame Rates for example 30fps or 60fps.
3. Start Recording Phone Screen
To start recording the cellphone screen, simply press the “Start” button provided. The application page will disappear and leave the screen recorder control button that you can access when recording the cellphone screen. Don’t worry, the control buttons will not be recorded in the final recording. Some third-party screen recorder applications have a feature to record your face through the front camera. So at the same time, besides being able to record the screen, it can also record video from the front camera.
4. Stop and Save Screen Recording Results
When recording the cellphone screen, you can press Pause to stop the screen recording. Press Record again to start recording again. When you have finished recording the screen, please press the “Stop” button. The screen recording will be saved in the gallery. You can play or edit the results with a video editing application.
Hp Screen Recorder Application and Its Advantages
Third-party screen recorder applications usually have more complete features than the default screen recorder application. Above, Sultan has given 5 recommendations for the best cellphone screen recorder applications on the Google Play Store. The following are the excellent features and advantages of each of these applications.
1. XRecorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
the recorder is a mobile screen recorder application made by the developer InShot Inc. This application is free and can be directly installed on Android phones without root. the recorder can also record cellphone screens indefinitely. The following are the excellent features of XRecorder (Screen & Video Recorder).
Advantages of XRecorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
- Easy to use, just one click to start recording and Pause
- The results of the cellphone screen recording can be shared on social media
- Support 1080p 60fps format recording
- Has a Screenshot button
- Can record the screen while recording with the front camera.
2. AZ Screen Recorder
AZ Screen Recorder is a free mobile screen recorder application. This application can help you become a mainstay game broadcaster. The screen recording results are quite stable and smooth. The following are the excellent features of AZ Screen Recorder.
Advantages of AZ Screen Recorder
- Easy-to-use app control buttons
- Can Livestream on YouTube and Facebook
- Support 1080p 60fps format recording
- Can edit cellphone screen recordings.
3. Vidma Recorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
Video Recorder is a mobile screen recorder application made by the Vidma Video Studio developer. This application can record cellphone screens without watermark, without root, and without time limit. There is also a tutorial to make it easier to learn how to record a cellphone screen with the Vidma application. The following are the excellent features of Video Recorder.
Advantages of Video Recorder (Screen & Video Recorder)
- Record phone screen easier with one button
- Recordings can be shared on social media
- Support 1080p 60fps video format
- The app control buttons can be hidden during the recording process
- Has a Screenshot button.
4. Mobizen Screen Recorder
Mobizen Screen Recorder is a mobile screen recorder application that received an Editor’s Choice award from the Google Play Store. This is the best Android phone screen recorder application since 2016. It’s easy to use, so many people like to use it. The following are the excellent features of the Mobizen Screen Recorder.
Advantages of Mobizen Screen Recorder
- Easy to use
- Can add intro & outro and BGM
- Support video formats: 1440p (2K) 60fps (12Mbps)
- Can record video from the front camera
- Recordings can be stored on the SD Card.
5. Prometheus Screen Recorder (Record with Facecam & Audio)
Prometheus Screen Recorder is a simple mobile screen recorder application. With this application, you don’t have to worry about the hassle of knowing how to record a cellphone screen. Just press the button, HD recordings can be obtained. The following are the excellent features of the Prometheus Screen Recorder application.
Prometheus Screen Recorder Advantages
- Maximum HD 720p screen recording resolution
- Can record audio from an external microphone
- Can while recording video from the front camera
- There is no recording time limit.
Each cellphone screen recorder application has its own advantages. Please choose which application is the easiest to record the Android cellphone screen. Basically, the way to record an Android cellphone screen is the same, which is all you have to do is press the Start Recording button to start and stop to stop recording and save the recording in the photo gallery. Good luck !!